WWE2k17 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't feel like making another topic.

I just recently started playing online and immediately found out everybody is *censored*ing annoying. So anybody here wanna play semi-sim with me drop your PSN names.

I say semi-sim cause I can't be as strict as Nic Virtue and those guys but I can play pretty realistically. I'm just tired of the lame childish people online.

EDIT: Actually here's an idea for 2K18's online: have a playstyle setting for matchmaking so those who like to run around and spam moves and reversals can play each other and those who like to play more sim can play each other.

Didn't feel like making another topic.

I just recently started playing online and immediately found out everybody is *censored*ing annoying. So anybody here wanna play semi-sim with me drop your PSN names.

I say semi-sim cause I can't be as strict as Nic Virtue and those guys but I can play pretty realistically. I'm just tired of the lame childish people online.

EDIT: Actually here's an idea for 2K18's online: have a playstyle setting for matchmaking so those who like to run around and spam moves and reversals can play each other and those who like to play more sim can play each other.

Nic virtue annoys me to no end with his "this is how you work a match" bs instructions lol

Oh, here's something I wanna see in 2K18. Fix the *censored*ing reversal rate in backstage brawls. Nothing but frustration because the AI because a reversal god and the game randomly takes away your ability to reverse certain moves.

Oh, here's something I wanna see in 2K18. Fix the *censored*ing reversal rate in backstage brawls. Nothing but frustration because the AI because a reversal god and the game randomly takes away your ability to reverse certain moves.

oh yeah i experienced that in my career. i had reversal limits off (i usually do in some of my matches and just forgot to turn them back on) and i got attacked during a promo by baron corbin. he goes for the deep six i major reverse it but i'm still stunned and can't do anything then all of a sudden he gets a finisher and hits me with end of days i reverse that i go for my finisher 3 times in a row and he kept major reversing it. after the third time i ended up ko'd. i know i probably dug my own grave because of the unlimited reversals thing but yeah lol

How about letting us vote on new DLC via a poll during development?

How about letting us download older purchased DLC from previous years into the current game,even if at some "import cost"

Custom music for entrances/menus has already been said. But what about other custom audio. What if I want a specific song for a show opening in universe. What if I want to use old commentary for a match or record my own. Etc.

Importing CAWs from previous games or even last year's CC

How about letting us vote on new DLC via a poll during development?

How about letting us download older purchased DLC from previous years into the current game,even if at some "import cost"

Custom music for entrances/menus has already been said. But what about other custom audio. What if I want a specific song for a show opening in universe. What if I want to use old commentary for a match or record my own. Etc.

Importing CAWs from previous games or even last year's CC

no thanks. if that were to happen we'd never get any legend/retro content in via dlc at all

• 2 weeks later...

How about a modifier button to have the tired animation of a finisher play? The same way they patched in a modifier button to allow us to go into chain grappling at the start of a match. That'd get past the problem of the faster stamina regen meaning there was always enough that the tired finishers never played, and could help simulators really add to their matches.

How about a modifier button to have the tired animation of a finisher play? The same way they patched in a modifier button to allow us to go into chain grappling at the start of a match. That'd get past the problem of the faster stamina regen meaning there was always enough that the tired finishers never played, and could help simulators really add to their matches.

i would absolutely love that

I've actually started using 2 different versions of moves for Sigs and Finishers. I know some in-game wrestlers have this already, but it makes it quite cool.

For instance, I have a friend i've created on there (we used to backyard wrestle) and his finisher was the DVD, so i've given him the Pimp Drop, and a DVD variant.

I've actually started using 2 different versions of moves for Sigs and Finishers. I know some in-game wrestlers have this already, but it makes it quite cool.

For instance, I have a friend i've created on there (we used to backyard wrestle) and his finisher was the DVD, so i've given him the Pimp Drop, and a DVD variant.

that's not really what he meant. he was talking about having a modifier button so you can trigger the fatigued animation since the stamina system is pretty much broken.

that's not really what he meant. he was talking about having a modifier button so you can trigger the fatigued animation since the stamina system is pretty much broken.

Oh sure, I got what he meant. I was just saying, that's kind of almost the closest thing you can do for now to mix things up a bit.

Oh sure, I got what he meant. I was just saying, that's kind of almost the closest thing you can do for now to mix things up a bit.

well aside for the running and corner tired animations, i use a strong grapple slot for my tired moves like when i'm dealing with ddp i usually have the standing cutter set at Up and Hold X so that if i'm out of stamina i can do that and get a dramatic kick out out of it lol.

but yeah it'd be real nice if we could have moves of different variants assigned to one slot so that depending on the situation the different animations plays out.

• 2 weeks later...

Its still in, ive seen it somewhere in the movelists, so it mustve been renamed to something. Look for a move that matches the technical description of the move.

Archived