WWE2k17 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

I ll never understand why did they drop SYM and HCTP season mode

Voice overs pretty much killed it due to the limited amount of time the stars have to record.

Because it was broken and repetitive af

Unless you played the game non stop for days that story mode lasted a long time and was far from repetitive.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nayone no how to make your 2k17 saves work when offline. I download DLC etc at a friends and keeps resetting. Im Xbox one btw if someone can please help.

is there a way to set an x1 console as main console? i know that works for ps4. all my stuff is set to the main profile and all my profiles can access online or offline

Nayone no how to make your 2k17 saves work when offline. I download DLC etc at a friends and keeps resetting. Im Xbox one btw if someone can please help.

is there a way to set an x1 console as main console? i know that works for ps4. all my stuff is set to the main profile and all my profiles can access online or offline

Ps4 was great for that, xbox is totally different in that aspect.

Unless you played the game non stop for days that story mode lasted a long time and was far from repetitive.

And it also happens to be better than what we've been getting in the last few years. I never understood the appeal of Showcase mode... Reliving old matches can be done by watching them all over again. Still better than having to play a match with mundane objectives.

And it also happens to be better than what we've been getting in the last few years. I never understood the appeal of Showcase mode... Reliving old matches can be done by watching them all over again. Still better than having to play a match with mundane objectives.

this is such a selfish statement.

there needs to be something for everyone not just current roster fans.

Showcase mode gives stuff. 2k16 - we got a bunch of characters, attires, attires from old school, arenas etc.

2k17 we hardly got anything extra.

if you don't like showcase you don't have to play it.

if you don't like legends you don't have to play as them

I actually agree though. As an old school fan I'd be more interested in playing through original storylines that include both old school and new talent similar to what Smackdown vs Raw 2006 did with its legends tour storyline.

You have soo many legends out there who are still alive and can go into the studio to record for such a game mode if they'd just pull the trigger on it.

I actually agree though. As an old school fan I'd be more interested in playing through original storylines that include both old school and new talent similar to what Smackdown vs Raw 2006 did with its legends tour storyline.

You have soo many legends out there who are still alive and can go into the studio to record for such a game mode if they'd just pull the trigger on it.

i don't mind having either or but having no legend stuff at all sucks. and that's all that i've seen on the 2k forums within the last 2 years "story mode takes away from my career and universe. legends don't sell. " i can go on and on

and we know that based on 2k17 that story mode definitely didn't take away from universe or my career. it was still merely untouched lol

this is such a selfish statement.

there needs to be something for everyone not just current roster fans.

Showcase mode gives stuff. 2k16 - we got a bunch of characters, attires, attires from old school, arenas etc.

2k17 we hardly got anything extra.

if you don't like showcase you don't have to play it.

if you don't like legends you don't have to play as them

I know, usually I never completed showcase mode, and I didn't even purchase 2k17 (for different reasons), but I'm making a comment based on my own personal preference.

Also, why can't we get extra stuff without the excuse of showcase mode being a thing? I know showcase guarantees a lot of stuff, but there can be various ways to give players extra content.

and we know that based on 2k17 that story mode definitely didn't take away from universe or my career. it was still merely untouched lol

That's another huge problem with these games currently, with or without showcase mode.

That's another huge problem with these games currently, with or without showcase mode.

i understand with your first statement. i almost didn't get 2k17 but since i was continuing my universe(s) from 2k16 i didn't expect there to be as much headache issues as there ended up being.

yeah i wish that we could get bonus stuff outside of showcase but if they were to do that, i would imagine they would start charging vc for it. 50,000 vs for a single attire, 250,000 vc for a tag team to unlock.

750,000 vc for this, etc you get my point. they already made it where if you didn't have the accelerator you had to pay vc to unlock everything that's annoying in itself.

i've noticed this trend with other games as well. heck i play the hell out of star trek online and they force you to buy zen (the monetary value) to buy new ships. and you can't use dilithium or ec to purchase these ships. I could almost see 2k pulling something like that. you have to buy a pack of vc from the store for real money to unlock a b or c etc.

if that were to happen i would officially be done with this series.

i see your point now that we're talking more about it though and i do agree with you. it shouldn't be unlocked just thru a showcase especially since using the accelerator unlocks everything anyway .

That sounds terrible. If extra content could be unlocked with in game currency, like SvR 07 maybe, then I'd be totally okay with it. Again, I don't mind the inclusion of legends, but there can be various ways to achieve that, without having to use actual currency. I'm interested to see where they go with this in 2K18...

I wouldn't mind the charging for unlocks that 2K17 did if it didn't block us from downloading caws and such that use it if we don't have it. With how broken CC is, you're lucky to find a good caw once, chances are you won't find it again.

I wouldn't mind the charging for unlocks that 2K17 did if it didn't block us from downloading caws and such that use it if we don't have it. With how broken CC is, you're lucky to find a good caw once, chances are you won't find it again.

yeah i think i've been lucky in that regard but i know what you mean. cause when i started my nxt/205 live migration to a new save. i was trying to get all of Crow's content i had gotten around the time of mid-november early december (including his haas and benjamin) and everytime i'd type in benjamin it would say no content. finally i clicked on his Gran Metalik and selected content by user and it finally worked LOL

but yeah they need to overhaul cc. i especially hate it where you sort by creator, if you back out of one of the creator's content it goes back to the original search before.

i actually don't mind the paying for the unlock all, what i'm afraid of is how nba2k is and i know how star trek online is. i mean for just one tier 5 or tier 6 ship it costs 3,000 Zen. normally zen it 1 per 256 dilithium. it took me almost 2 weeks just to raise 200,000 dilithium LOL and that was by unlock boxes and spending 3 million in energy credits on the exchange to get 3 lock box keys. The game is fun but i don't fully like hteir monetary system at all since it really hasn't been updated since 2008 or 2009 lol

One reason CC search doesn't work as well as it should isn't 2K's fault. People use hashtags of popular wrestlers on CAWs that have no relation to them at all. When doing one search, an original DIVA caw came up, and I previewed it just to try to understand why: the poster had used AJ Styles as one hashtag, and Seth Rollins another, along with an existing WWE Diva. Unfortunately, this type of misuse of hashtags is part of the reason search isn't as effective as it should be.

One reason CC search doesn't work as well as it should isn't 2K's fault. People use hashtags of popular wrestlers on CAWs that have no relation to them at all. When doing one search, an original DIVA caw came up, and I previewed it just to try to understand why: the poster had used AJ Styles as one hashtag, and Seth Rollins another, along with an existing WWE Diva. Unfortunately, this type of misuse of hashtags is part of the reason search isn't as effective as it should be.

tell me about it. i type in wcw and i get dana brooke with wcw hashtags

I hope that, should match creator return, its much more in depth. I've got an idea for a signature match type for project wrestlers that I would love to make, called a Nightmare Frontier match.

I hope that, should match creator return, its much more in depth. I've got an idea for a signature match type for project wrestlers that I would love to make, called a Nightmare Frontier match.

yeah ever since it was announced back in svr11 i was under the impression we could use the weapon wheel in HIAC matches to bring out ladders, so we could have a TLC HIAC match. or do like what mankind did at KOTR 98 and throw weapons on top of the cell lol

yeah ever since it was announced back in svr11 i was under the impression we could use the weapon wheel in HIAC matches to bring out ladders, so we could have a TLC HIAC match. or do like what mankind did at KOTR 98 and throw weapons on top of the cell lol

The reason I want it even more in depth is because my idea is for an extreme rules match where you have to get 3 pin falls/submissions in a row to win, and it has to be in a row. if someone gets a fall on you before you complete the chain, it resets, and the first person to 3 in a row is the winner.

The reason I want it even more in depth is because my idea is for an extreme rules match where you have to get 3 pin falls/submissions in a row to win, and it has to be in a row. if someone gets a fall on you before you complete the chain, it resets, and the first person to 3 in a row is the winner.

HAHA wow that's awesome. you know that kinda reminds me of that MVP RTWM where Cena had to get a 5 count on MVP and His countout was a 10 count but MVP's was a 20 count LOL

i'll never forget that RTWM cause that's where we got..... Tony... LOL

but yeah man that is awesome.

HAHA wow that's awesome. you know that kinda reminds me of that MVP RTWM where Cena had to get a 5 count on MVP and His countout was a 10 count but MVP's was a 20 count LOL

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment.

So for me, I actually don't really want all that much from 2K18. Just less bugs, no stretch/fade, match creator, and some new match types.. also a move pack that was as fantastic as 2K17s would be very much appreciated.

I mean i'm sure we'll get some new features and such, but I just mean I was quite happy with 2K17 already so anything other than those things is an awesome bonus.

Thank you, I appreciate the compliment.

So for me, I actually don't really want all that much from 2K18. Just less bugs, no stretch/fade, match creator, and some new match types.. also a move pack that was as fantastic as 2K17s would be very much appreciated.

I mean i'm sure we'll get some new features and such, but I just mean I was quite happy with 2K17 already so anything other than those things is an awesome bonus.

same here. and fix the commentary on finishers and signatures lol but yeah other than that i have on issue with 17 hell i still play it like crazy (i did the same with 16) i think 15 was the only game i didn't really play past the final dlc release cause there was nothing customizable that we could really use. No created arenas no custom titles so yeah.

i hope they also bring back the body morphing that was in 2k16 cause that mr potato head thing just ain't cuttin it

and no problem man your ideas are great.

just like your "never remove only improve" slogan. everytime i would see a thread (anywhere) saying to remove xyz i'd post that slogan haha

Archived