WWE2k17 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

Something im not sure on the PC version offered the 3 NXT people in the season pass but cant see if this also applies to the 360 version of the game.

on the wwe.2k.com page on the dlc revealing they says

WWE 2K17 Season Pass

Players may purchase select WWE 2K17 downloadable content at a reduced price point through the game’s Season Pass. For $29.99, a savings of more than 15 percent versus individual content purchases, players will receive the following items as they become available:

• Accelerator;
  • Future Stars Pack;
  • Hall of Fame Showcase;
  • Legends Pack;
  • New Moves Pack.

WWE 2K17 Digital Deluxe Editions

• PS4 and Xbox One ($89.99)
    • Copy of WWE 2K17;
    • WWE 2K17 Season Pass;
    • WWE 2K17 MyPlayer Kick Start;
  • PS3 ($79.99)
    • Copy of WWE 2K17;
    • WWE 2K17 Season Pass;
    • NXT Legacy Pack.

so nxt legacy is not part of the season pass, but part of the ps3 digital delux edition

if it was included there woudl be season pass for ps3 /xbox 360 and says it was part of it , and then same for the digital delux but they only mention its included in the digital deluxe edition

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the nxt pack was separate from the season pass for xbox 360, I know as I purchased both

Wouldnt it just be better to include the NXT one in the season pass seeing as they wernt available on the last gen during pre orders?

nxt was avalaible on day one

same time that the season pas was avalaible you couldnt preorder either one

the nxt pack was separate from the season pass for xbox 360, I know as I purchased both

Wouldnt it just be better to include the NXT one in the season pass seeing as they wernt available on the last gen during pre orders?

nxt was avalaible on day one

same time that the season pas was avalaible you couldnt preorder either one

Yeah I noticed.

Seems the logo uploader is just straight up unusable for me until late at night. Impossible to get it to work till then. They must have a goddamn mentally impaired monkey working in the server room.

This shit where i'll reverse something and it'll place me just outside of range for a grapple but looks like I am in range needs to stop. Wasted a lot of reversal slots because of that shit.

Did they deliberately remove Macho's robe from the game?

The Mania 7 & Texas jackets are there but I couldnt find Randy's Robe from the 1980s and couldnt even find one that came close.

they did machoman robe is only for the in game version

but witrh the hof pack we get michael ps hayes robewihs is the closest to macho man 80's robe

i was sad too when i found out that only the verison ingame of machoman has his robe for entrance i wanted to make various collor of his trunk but cause of that i quit that idea

The Mania 7 & Texas jackets are there but I couldnt find Randy's Robe from the 1980s and couldnt even find one that came close.

but witrh the hof pack we get michael ps hayes robewihs is the closest to macho man 80's robe

i was sad too when i found out that only the verison ingame of machoman has his robe for entrance i wanted to make various collor of his trunk but cause of that i quit that idea

I dont see why they even took it out apart to screw us about.

I dont see why they even took it out apart to screw us about.

i dont know either it should have both last year jacket one was in jacket the other in the outfit section (the one that have the full suite (singlet, ect)

it was stupid to take htem out specialy when you put already a randy savage that use the robe

can some of you help me how it works in universe

if i have some months ppvs for every main show and some months i have mixed ppvs

example

nov: raw week 2 ppv sd week 4

dez: raw week 2 ppv sd week 4

jan: raw and sd week 4 ppv (rumble)

feb: raw week 2 ppv sd wwwk 4

march: raw and sd week 4 ppv ( mania)

may: raw week 2 ppv sd week 4ppv

etc

how does it work what about rivals etc

Holy crap, searching in CC actually turned up stuff relevant to my search, its a miracle.

Does a bunch of nonsense pop up with it still? Like if I type ROH a bunch of Rey Mysterio's might pop up because Rey has an R.

It might, but when I searched for Hiromu Tanahashi stuff, only stuff related to those two words showed up. Only one and a half pages. Not sure if it'll stay that way but it was nice to see.

Career is overall better than 2k16 but ranking is definitely an issue. I hope 2k18's is an overhaul than just some additions and updates.

I wouldn't mind Road to WrestleMania returning and being merged with MyCareer, Where we get a story that has our caw start as a big name in NXT then get called up to a main roster of our choosing where we get options of different paths that lead to different big match championships at WM.

No more performance center set ups where kfabe is completly broken, no more being brand new superstars, no more random/rare cutscenes and hopefully an overhaul that includes better weekly match ups!

Oh and we should only wrestle on Main Event/Superstars if we start to lose a lot!

If they're going to have ranking up go that slowly in the future, they need to add a lot more interesting things to hold the players attention in the mean time. Making career mode nice and long is a noble goal but it can't feel like a slog. It cannot and should not feel like a chore to play through.

If they're going to have ranking up go that slowly in the future, they need to add a lot more interesting things to hold the players attention in the mean time. Making career mode nice and long is a noble goal but it can't feel like a slog. It cannot and should not feel like a chore to play through.

I'm able to rank up pretty quickly. My best tip is to feud with the person directly above you in the rankings. If you're #6 feud with #5, if you're #8 feud with #7, etc.

Archived