WWE2k17 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

Has Finn got a new shotgun dropkick? I hate the one from 2K16 where you have to throw them into the corner, go up to them and Finn pulls them out, then backs up and does the running dropkick, it just looks stupid.

I want a version where the opponent is laid out on the mat and you go to a corner near by and do a wakeup taunt and the opponent kinda gets up and positions himself infront of a corner and you then run and hit the dropkick. That would look so much better.

Too bad, the Shotgun Dropkick is exactly the same animation. But the good thing is, now your opponent will lay on the mat after being hit by the dropkick, instead of sitting in the corner (2K16). Better setup for Coup de Grace :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1jgFBljV_E

Time 15:00

Well thats at least something positive out of it this year i guess. Still such a dumb way to do the move, could you imagine how incredibly dumb it would look if FInn did it that way irl?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might not even use manager threads this year. We've got what? Bobby Heenan, Paul Heyman, Lana, Stephanie McMahon. Ted Dibiase?

Where the hell is Sherri or Liz?

It is a shame Sherri is never mentioned or shown. I think the cause of both women's death is the reason they aren't particularly celebrated.

Has Finn got a new shotgun dropkick? I hate the one from 2K16 where you have to throw them into the corner, go up to them and Finn pulls them out, then backs up and does the running dropkick, it just looks stupid.

I want a version where the opponent is laid out on the mat and you go to a corner near by and do a wakeup taunt and the opponent kinda gets up and positions himself infront of a corner and you then run and hit the dropkick. That would look so much better.

Too bad, the Shotgun Dropkick is exactly the same animation. But the good thing is, now your opponent will lay on the mat after being hit by the dropkick, instead of sitting in the corner (2K16). Better setup for Coup de Grace :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1jgFBljV_E

Time 15:00

Well thats at least something positive out of it this year i guess. Still such a dumb way to do the move, could you imagine how incredibly dumb it would look if FInn did it that way irl?

Then again I really don't wanna know how bad it'd have looked if it was a running grapple and whoever receives the move would just teleport to the nearest corner. If the implemented a ragdoll feature, that'd be awesome!

I actually thought they were going with a ragdoll engine sooner rather than later after a few 2K15 moves had ragdoll selling physics.

I forgot to preorder this haha

Oh well wasn't too hyped on Goldberg

You can still pre-order it.

Atleast in Germany you can literally pre-order the game 10 minutes before midnight and still get the bonus

How about 10 seconds?

Haven't tried that yet, so idk

I might not even use manager threads this year. We've got what? Bobby Heenan, Paul Heyman, Lana, Stephanie McMahon. Ted Dibiase?

I wish they were in. Elizabeth had a great model with the HoF DLC last year. Paul Bearer and Jimmy Hart are gone too.

It is a shame Sherri is never mentioned or shown. I think the cause of both women's death is the reason they aren't particularly celebrated.

What the fact they ve been in the game for the past 3 years?

Wow, you can't even share created videos. That means no titantrons, no show intros from the community, nothing. :(

I wouldnt say that about xbox 360! We still have xports and the ability to mod the game files on our hard drives and put real videos in.

I wish they were in. Elizabeth had a great model with the HoF DLC last year. Paul Bearer and Jimmy Hart are gone too.

WOW I didn't know that until now. Does any of the little tricks to add logos on in game model face and body still work?

Y'all are killing me with the "Upcoming CAW" topics lmao just start a topic when it's ready

Lol

So one could practically download our creations, Import our logos/textures to one of his caws, then upload it and say it is his work?

I hope it's not the case cause it will mess up the community again and create A LOT of Drama around here and other forums.

Would be better if the ones with imported clothes are automatically not uploadable so people can apply attires they like from other caws on theirs but without being able to upload them on cc after that.

Damn if this true then it's the death of original brilliant creators and there's no purpose for us to share our creations on cc for others to download bc you know a gang of kids and uncreative people will steal logos. If this is true then hopefully it's restricted to where they can't re-upload others logos to cc.

So one could practically download our creations, Import our logos/textures to one of his caws, then upload it and say it is his work?

I hope it's not the case cause it will mess up the community again and create A LOT of Drama around here and other forums.

Would be better if the ones with imported clothes are automatically not uploadable so people can apply attires they like from other caws on theirs but without being able to upload them on cc after that.

Damn if this true then it's the death of original brilliant creators and there's no purpose for us to share our creations on cc for others to download bc you know a gang of kids and uncreative people will steal logos. If this is true then hopefully it's restricted to where they can't re-upload others logos to cc.

I think theres a big chance that if you copy an attire with custom logos created by someone else it wont let you upload it to CC. I mean you'd think that would be the case.

Also, I have no idea where's that coming from that you can add logos to superstars faces. Because you can't.

I figured we couldn't bc 2k makes painted wrestler faces with the paint as part of the skin. So it's dead changing and adding paint on warrior, sting, goldust, finn balor demon, and usos. Only way It can be done is if one of the method tricks from last year still works.

I think theres a big chance that if you copy an attire with custom logos created by someone else it wont let you upload it to CC. I mean you'd think that would be the case.

I hope so.

Sorry if I missed this, but I just have 2 simple questions:

Does Universe mode still make random triple threats and fatal four ways during weekly shows?

And can you alter the card, but then start the show from the beginning? For example, changing the participants or match type in the 3rd match but then go back and play the entire card from the beginning.

Someone had said that Rock and Zigger championship entrances were gone now could someone confirm or deny this?

That was just added in last year. Remember Ziggler's Title entrance in WWE 2K16 is exclusive to only him so maybe the person looked for it under someone else.

Someone had said that Rock and Zigger championship entrances were gone now could someone confirm or deny this?

That was just added in last year. Remember Ziggler's Title entrance in WWE 2K16 is exclusive to only him so maybe the person looked for it under someone else.

Ziggler title entrance still In

Archived