WWE2k17 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The logo limitations is annoying, but I for one have used almost ALL 100 CAW slots..

like on 2k16 like maby 80 out of 100..

Given that I also tried to have arenas for all WCW, ECW and classic WWF events, I found it impossible to use all CAW and CAA slots, all thanks to logo limitations.

so i guess there's no new positions this year???

i was hoping for prone (the on all fours position that was in No Mercy)

Ground Rope/Ground Corner/Leaning against the ringside apron would really expand gameplay too.

that tim dude said that their was an extra stunned against ropes grapple slot. So hopefully there's a lot more of that. Extra slots.

like having only 2 running strike slots is ridiculous. No Mercy had 4. And pretty much every wrestler does a Shoulder Block. But i always end up leaving that out of movesets because there are more important moves that take precedence

Still need some universe mode info tho

You missed the article?

What article? Only thing I know is the Promo Engine thing they mentioned in the WWE 2K17 features they posted a couple of weeks ago.

And that's some infos on the Universe mode, no?

About Universe Mode, i read somewhere that there is going to be a new show presentation so it feels like you are actually playing/watching a episode of Raw,Smackdown and Nxt. That is the only other thing i have read about Universe mode apart from the promo engine

i loved the interstitials inbetween shows in Universe in Svr 2011

So did i, hopefully because there is no showcase mode, Universe and Career Mode have been greatly improved.

Im hoping the same thing. Universe mode is what keeps me playing throughout the year. The roster was so great last year for me, but universe mode was broken in terms of title stat tracking. It really ruined my personal experience. Hope they've fixed that and made huge improvements!

So did i, hopefully because there is no showcase mode, Universe and Career Mode have been greatly improved.

Im hoping the same thing. Universe mode is what keeps me playing throughout the year. The roster was so great last year for me, but universe mode was broken in terms of title stat tracking. It really ruined my personal experience. Hope they've fixed that and made huge improvements!

I could not agree more, after i had won the wwe title 2 times in career mode, i turned to Universe mode but some parts of it are broken, it has so much potential to be arguably the best feature in the game

Anyone know if Nakamura has a new Boma Ye/Kinshasa? I thought i heard one guy say it was just the same boma ye from 2K16 which would be awful and completely kill some of my excitement for him.

I remember reading an article on that and I think they said he had a different version for ringside finisher so maybe you could choose that one instead, I don't mind the one we have now other then when waiting i hate how opponent gets up then goes to one knee.

Anyone know if Nakamura has a new Boma Ye/Kinshasa? I thought i heard one guy say it was just the same boma ye from 2K16 which would be awful and completely kill some of my excitement for him.

I would imagine he does. He does a different Boma Ye to NJPW in WWE. The one he used in Japan was to a kneeling opponent, he does more of a kicking type knee strike in WWE.

I just hope they've got his sequence where he goes to stamp right on his opponent's head, but narrowly misses. Just the intent in it looks so vicious.

It sucks 2K couldn't get the likeness of certain Wrestlers (Angle, Mysterio, He Who Shall Not Be Named), Lesnar's Showcase Mode would've been awesome.

You mean Chris Benoit. They guy who should be in the Hall Of Lame (Known as the Hall of Fame Its Lame to me till Chris Benoit gets in)

A proper Lesnar showcase (from 2002-2004) would have been awesome, Kurt Angle, Team Angle/WGTT, Hardy Boyz, Deadman Inc. Taker, Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, Goldberg, A-Train, Big Show, Thuganomics Cena, The Rock '02, Rey Mysterio, Hardcore Holly, etc.

Would have been impossible to get some of those guys in though.

A proper Lesnar showcase (from 2002-2004) would have been awesome, Kurt Angle, Team Angle/WGTT, Hardy Boyz, Deadman Inc. Taker, Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, Goldberg, A-Train, Big Show, Thuganomics Cena, The Rock '02, Rey Mysterio, Hardcore Holly, etc.

Would have been impossible to get some of those guys in though.

Yes, I know.

Archived