WWE2k17 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

I will honestly look past all the major upcoming releases in order to get 2K17 if they announce the return of create-a-story mode, but I guess I know it isn't happening.

Also, it would be so damn cool to see Bobby Roode as DLC. I would be willing to pay for a DLC character for the first time since 2010. Very unlikely. I'm sure many think it is impossible.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the sound track as been announced

https://wwe.2k.com/news/wwe-2k17-soundtrack

CURATED BY SEAN"DIDDY" COMBS AKA PUFF DADDY

The WWE 2K17 in-game soundtrack, curated by Puff Daddy, will include the following artists and songs:

• Action Bronson & Joey Bada$$ (feat. Rico Love) – “What About The Rest Of Us”;
  • Anderson .Paak – “Come Down”;
  • Andy Black – “We Don’t Have To Dance”;
  • Axwell ? Ingrosso – “This Time”;
  • Black Sabbath – “Paranoid”;
  • Bring Me The Horizon – “Run”;
  • FIDLAR – “Drone”;
  • French Montana (feat. Kojak Black) – “Lockjaw”;
  • iSHi (feat. French Montana, Wale, & Raekwon) – “We Run”;
  • P. Diddy, Black Rob & Mark Curry – “Bad Boy For Life”;
  • Travis Barker & Yelawolf – “Out of Control”;
  • Twenty One Pilots – “Ride”;
  • Yellow Claw (feat. Lil Eddie) – “We Made It”.

If Bobby Roode is DLC we should get The Aurthers Of Pain as well.

They won't be.

Yeh, I don't see any reason why they'd be included. Roode is a much more hyped name and has been fairly anticipated. Plus, he's likely to be the new centrepiece for NXT. I can't say the same about the AOP..

I think there's a small chance we'll see DLC Roode, and a minuscule chance of AOP.

The full roster may have been revealed:

(Delete if this has already been posted)

Until its official I wont believe any of the fan made rosters. Not saying he's wrong just I wont trust it.

Tomorrow's reveal should hopefully answer a lot of questions. If they keep up with the coding it's a strong possibility that it could very well be roster size related. However I don't believe the fan made rosters are 100% accurate until the final reveal

I'm really feeling no hype or excitement at all for this game so far this year. I Was hoping for an almost full NXT roster with American Alpha, Tye Dillinger, Dash & Dawson etc but I have a feeling we'll be getting very few. And the majority of superstars are just small updates from last year without much new.

I think if this game doesn't have Story Designer, or some other major new feature worth checking out, this may be the first WWE game since Smackdown 1 that I don't buy.

I'm really feeling no hype or excitement at all for this game so far this year. I Was hoping for an almost full NXT roster with American Alpha, Tye Dillinger, Dash & Dawson etc but I have a feeling we'll be getting very few. And the majority of superstars are just small updates from last year without much new.

I think if this game doesn't have Story Designer, or some other major new feature worth checking out, this may be the first WWE game since Smackdown 1 that I don't buy.

There have been 19 wrestlers confirmed so wait and see what the roster looks like in the end.

The Authors don't even have individual names yet lol

Gzim Selmani and Sunny Dhinsa, though I don't think they've ever said it on NXT.
I know who they are, but they've never been called that on NXT TV. Even on WWE.com Ellering is the only one of the team with a profile

The Authors don't even have individual names yet lol

Gzim Selmani and Sunny Dhinsa, though I don't think they've ever said it on NXT.
I know who they are, but they've never been called that on NXT TV. Even on WWE.com Ellering is the only one of the team with a profile

Regarding Authors of Pain, if Bobby Roode made a miracle and is in the game as DLC I think AOP will not make it in since they haven't really made a really big impact yet in NXT. Yeah, they did clobbered American Alpha but after that what happened next? Nothing worth remembering "yet".

Archived