WWE2k17 Confirmed Information!

Ernez

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are letting more and more Hogan references go so who knows. The new Dudleys DVD Bubba talks about TNA and Hulk Hogan whereas the last few dvd's they edited any mention the interviewees made to hogan.

The website has started to quietly start showing him here and there. In "behind the scenes" or "rare photos" galleries on wwe.com where hogan was removed last year I have read that he has been out back.

Do I think he will be in? No, but I do think they are starting to warm up to the idea of bringing him back or at least his memory anyway.

We are most likely getting a Lesnar showcase this year which is awesome. I can't wait to get an in-game Angle again.

what are you going on with that? Showcase could be anyone.

Rumours on Lesnar being on the cover, plus the suplex city sign in the commercial. A Lesnar showcase is far more likely than a Goldberg one anyway.

do you all think it will be finally the havoc arena from 1998 :)?

hoping this year for a bret hart showcase... they can use much models from last year for this

and would be awesome to get finaly owen hart back since wwf attitude..

and great tag team action like lod or demolition or nasty boys or rockers...and yokuzuna ,lawler,and a small hope for tatanka.. :D the others all in:) 2k16

They are letting more and more Hogan references go so who knows. The new Dudleys DVD Bubba talks about TNA and Hulk Hogan whereas the last few dvd's they edited any mention the interviewees made to hogan.

The website has started to quietly start showing him here and there. In "behind the scenes" or "rare photos" galleries on wwe.com where hogan was removed last year I have read that he has been out back.

Do I think he will be in? No, but I do think they are starting to warm up to the idea of bringing him back or at least his memory anyway.

We are most likely getting a Lesnar showcase this year which is awesome. I can't wait to get an in-game Angle again.

what are you going on with that? Showcase could be anyone.

Rumours on Lesnar being on the cover, plus the suplex city sign in the commercial. A Lesnar showcase is far more likely than a Goldberg one anyway.

Im not keen on a Brock Showcase. Most of the guys in that would probably be the current roster.

Goldberg Showcase is miles better with the amount of former WCW guys they could use.

I know i'll win no popularity compititions with this opinion but i'd prefer showcase to stay with WWE/F wrestlers as it is a WWE game and although WWE own rights and back catalogue to WCW anything prior to purchasing in my opinion should be confined to roster arenas and DLC . Don't get me wrong despite believing Goldberg to be over rated I am glad to see he is back in the game as a pre-order (Beats last years joke of a pre-order) as he is to big of a name to be excluded for most WCW fans who buy these games, also I would like to see more ECW wrestlers featured in the game along with WCW and WWF legends and Divas as we will never get a seperate game focosed soley WWF goldern era, New generation, Attitude, Ruthless Agression, WCW,ECW, Current WWE universe, Nxt

Personally I would favour any of the following showcases :The Undertaker debut-current ,HBK Rockers-retirement, Bret Hart Hart founation -Survivor Series '98, HHH Blueblood-- semi retirement.

A Savage or Sting showcase wound be nice though i agree Hogans absence would render particularly Savage's pointless. I kinda hoped the Hogan case would be done and dusted by the end of last year. It's a crying shame his diabolical attitude and remarks have forced the powers that be's hands in excluding him as his absence will be felt too as his name is synonymous with wresling.

I know i'll win no popularity compititions with this opinion but i'd prefer showcase to stay with WWE/F wrestlers as it is a WWE game and although WWE own rights and back catalogue to WCW anything prior to purchasing in my opinion should be confined to roster arenas and DLC . Don't get me wrong despite believing Goldberg to be over rated I am glad to see he is back in the game as a pre-order (Beats last years joke of a pre-order) as he is to big of a name to be excluded for most WCW fans who buy these games, also I would like to see more ECW wrestlers featured in the game along with WCW and WWF legends and Divas as we will never get a seperate game focosed soley WWF goldern era, New generation, Attitude, Ruthless Agression, WCW,ECW, Current WWE universe, Nxt

Personally I would favour any of the following showcases :The Undertaker debut-current ,HBK Rockers-retirement, Bret Hart Hart founation -Survivor Series '98, HHH Blueblood-- semi retirement.

i have a feeling takers career is to big for a curent game:D but would be a big fan :)

for me is bret hart on place 1 and hbk place 2 :)

i think bret would be the career with most interesting playable stars...

and for 2k18 i swear we should be ready for 30 years of summer slam

His wcw theme may go great on my main powerhouse caw, which Halloween Havoc is it?

1998 obviously. When he had his awesome match with DDP.

Well I'm happy that we're getting another PS3 version. Never a fan of the slow, simulated gameplay. Oh yeah, and they better put the 4 Horsewoman in this one. They've got no excuses this time.

Taker showcase would be awesome. A ton of history and matches there.

Yokozuna,Hogan(hopefully),Warrior,Diesel,

Shawn michaels,Bret hart,classic kane,Sycho sid,Austin,Foley,Rock,Dx,most of the coporation and ministry,Flair,hhh,Lesnar,Batista,Orton,

Edge.

I know I'm missing some but we'll get hell of a group of attitude era stars and then some. If we could get a Sting showcase too we'd have a good group of wcw guys. I'm all about the Monday night wars. Lesnar seems most likely now though. Hopefully they can get Angle, and the Hardyz(doubtful) but we'll see.

Well I'm happy that we're getting another PS3 version. Never a fan of the slow, simulated gameplay. Oh yeah, and they better put the 4 Horsewoman in this one. They've got no excuses this time.

Sasha Banks, Charlotte & Becky Lynch are mostly guaranteed. Assuming they can't add the NXT Women like last year, Bayley's chance is not looking good.

Archived