Raw 06

Raw 14

Raw Is War 98

Royal Rumble 01

Royal Rumble 04

Royal Rumble 11

Smackdown 06

Soundtrack:

• Action Bronson & Joey Bada$$ (feat. Rico Love) – “What About The Rest Of Us”;
  • Anderson .Paak – “Come Down”;
  • Andy Black – “We Don’t Have To Dance”;
  • Axwell ? Ingrosso – “This Time”;
  • Black Sabbath – “Paranoid”;
  • Bring Me The Horizon – “Run”;
  • FIDLAR – “Drone”;
  • French Montana (feat. Kojak Black) – “Lockjaw”;
  • iSHi (feat. French Montana, Wale, & Raekwon) – “We Run”;
  • P. Diddy, Black Rob & Mark Curry – “Bad Boy For Life”;
  • Travis Barker & Yelawolf – “Out of Control”;
  • Twenty One Pilots – “Ride”;
  • Yellow Claw (feat. Lil Eddie) – “We Made It”.

Additional Info:

• Career Mode is in.
  • Will have 4 DLC packs.
  • 6 player limit online and offline.
  • Will have a season pass & Myplayer Kickstart.
  • There is NO showcase mode.
  • You can compete in the crowd.
  • You can fight in backstage areas.
  • Updated ladders, taunts and a new secondary submission system.
  • Added a highlight reel.
  • Added body hair to CAW.
  • Create a titan tron is in.
  • Create a victory taunt (winning animation) is in.
  • New promos, pre & post match animations added, and run ins in Universe mode.
  • Career mode has new promo engine.
  • Roster is bigger than last year.
  • Ladder matches has been rehauled.
  • Can now set up a ladder between the apron & the barricade.
  • When a person gets a massive amount of damage, they roll out of the ring until they're at least half healed.
  • Can either pick a backstage brawl match with KO, or head backstage during any no DQ match.
  • There is backstage weapons and specific OMGS!
  • Taunts now give you momentum & damage boost.
  • Timing window on mid-move reversals are larger.
  • Chain wrestling is no longer automatically at the start of a match but instead you both must grapple at the same time.
  • No more lag in the submission system.
  • Woman CAN fight backstage and in the crowd.
  • Alternate attires/versions for HBK, Stone Cold, Undertaker has been confirmed!
  • Hall & Nash also confirmed.
  • Tables have been rehauled.
  • New teeth customization, scars, burns, etc.
  • Create a championships now have 3d depth textures.
  • Highlight reel features camera angles, slow motion and more.
  • You can use highlight reel for titantron, and create a show intro.
  • Create a show now has visual filters for in ring action. (IE: Black & White, Sepia, or "BAD VHS")
  • You can now change individual turnbuckle pads.
  • New body types added to CAW mode.
  • Height and weight is now separate in CAW mode.
  • New veins option in CAW mode.
  • New hairs and beards added to CAW mode.
  • New materials added, plus the ability to add materials to logos.
  • New facepaints to CAW mode.
  • New ringside finishers.
  • There is a "time of day" preview in CAA.
  • New props added!

Trailers:

Sources For News:

Creation Stuff:

Hall, Nash, Stone Cold, Undertaker, HBK Alt Attires:

Roster Reveal Week 5:

Roster Reveal Week 4:

Women CAN fight backstage:

Dean Ambrose:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yb_96PqjmA

Roster Reveal Week 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX-4us1NOdg

Roster Reveal Week 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXOEv5Js2OA

Backstage Brawls, Submission, Reversals, etc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aczdqc6YNF0

Soundtrack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnH8j0gLBI&feature=youtu.be

Roster Reveal Week 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybXK4IlqC9M

McMahon's Confirmed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBlCHrwsFaY

Goldberg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxxPath9gZ8

Sasha Banks, John Cena, Ultimate Warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM2pDdc__1g

Career Mode/DLC Packs/Season Pass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IziOjb7S4v0&feature=youtu.be

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES! I wonder if we will have a Goldberg showcase mode from WCW all the way to his final match in WWE

I'm hopeful that is the case but it will be difficult given that he may be a pre-order exclusive and I'm not sure if they'll make him available in a Showcase for those who don't pre-order the game.

In addition to that, seems like a fairly big name who played a large role in elevating Goldberg into main event status would have to be omitted, but I guess they could just choose to ignore or gloss over Goldberg's win over Hollywood Hogan.

But for shits and giggles, these are probably Goldberg's most notable matches that may or may not make a Showcase covering his career:

vs. Hugh Morris (Goldberg's debut)

vs. Steve McMichael (Goldberg's first PPV and first notable feud in WCW)

vs. Saturn (precursor to his US title match against Raven)

vs. Raven (Goldberg's first championship win)

vs. Scott Hall (Goldberg had to defeat Hall in order to earn his title shot against Hogan that same night on Nitro)

vs. Hollywood Hogan (Goldberg's first heavyweight championship)

vs. Curt Hennig (first title defense)

vs. The Giant (first significant feud as heavyweight champion)

vs. Diamond Dallas Page (arguably Goldberg's best match, at Halloween Havoc which is already included as a pre-order bonus arena)

vs. Kevin Nash (Goldberg's first loss)

vs. Bam Bam Bigelow (he interfered in Goldberg's match against Kevin Nash at Starrcade and they had a match at SuperBrawl)

vs. Sting (probably Goldberg's second best match of his career at Slamboree '99)

vs. Sid (another great feud that resulted in a very bloody match at Halloween Havoc '99)

vs. Bret Hart (Goldberg was involved in a long program with Bret towards the end of '99)

vs. Scott Steiner (probably Goldberg's last notable feud in WCW)

WWE Era:

vs. The Rock (Backlash '03)

vs. Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Kevin Nash and Randy Orton (Elimination Chamber at SummerSlam '03)

vs. Triple H (Survivor Series '03)

vs. Brock Lesnar (with Steve Austin as the guest referee at WrestleMania XX)

Members of Evolution could also be included as unlockable characters as part of Goldberg's feud against Triple H.

There certainly is the potential to include a great roster of legends if they did include a Goldberg Showcase mode, and I'd be pleasantly surprised if they did do so. Either way, the pre-order bonus has me looking forward to what else they have to reveal for this year's game.

Wouldn't making Goldberg ''Showcase only'' if we didn't pre-order anger a lot of fans? If I remember correctly, any pre-order DLC that shown up in SHowcase or anything similar, were strictly NPC for 1 or 2 matches.

If my meory is right, in WWE 2K14, Ultimate Warrior was a pre-order DLC but you could play as him in the showcase for his match.

Could be the same here, you are allowed to play as him in the showcase but to use him outside of it, you have to pre-order ( but I doubt they would do that, way too frustrating and if they build the game around someone, they would directly put him in the game )

Man, if only Hogan's situation wasn't what it is and if they are able to keep all the legends from 2k16, this games WCW roster would look pretty damn epic. Now just add Raven, Saturn, Malenko, Eddie, Mysterio and Steiner Brothers and for me this is the best WCW game ever! :lol:

Goldberg won't have a Showcase since he's a pre-order bonus/DLC. And let's face it, he had what, one solid match in his entire career? And said match was Halloween Havoc '98 vs. DDP, so I'd say that's what the Halloween Havoc arena will be, which is great because that's the coolest set WCW ever produced - and one of the coolest in wrestling history.

They can't recycle HH from 2K16 since Goldberg wasn't around in '96.

As seen above, IGN spoke with Bill Goldberg on the set of his new WWE 2K17 commercial. Below are highlights:
* Goldberg says being featured in the WWE 2K17 game is an honor that's hard to put into words because of the footsteps he's following. He says it's a huge honor and not one to be taken seriously
* He mentions he would love to wrestle Sting again and talks about potential matches that fans can create in the video game now
* In regards to who he would play with if he wanted to beat himself, he named Brock Lesnar because Lesnar is the only one that might have a chance to beat him. He said The Undertaker might have a shot but he's getting up there in age like Goldberg
* When asked about matches he would want to recreate, he mentions Sting and says his match against Diamond Dallas Page at Halloween Havoc and says that was his best match by far.
- 2K issued the following:
Who’s Next?” – 2K Announces Bill Goldberg as WWE® 2K17 Pre-Order Bonus
WCW® and WWE® legend, film and television personality and former NFL defensive tackle featured as two playable characters in upcoming edition of flagship WWE video game franchise
New York, NY – May 31, 2016 – 2K today announced that legendary WCW® and WWE® star Bill Goldberg will make his virtual return in WWE® 2K17, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Best known for his unprecedented 173-0 singles competition win streak in WCW from 1997 to 1998, Goldberg will appear in WWE 2K17 through two playable characters representing his WCW and WWE personas. The playable characters, along with two playable arenas – WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc – will be available as bonus content for those who pre-order the game at participating retailers for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, as well as Xbox One and Xbox 360. WWE 2K17 is currently scheduled for worldwide release in October 2016.
“After 12 years away from the business, I’m incredibly honored to work with WWE and 2K while following in the footsteps of such greats as Ultimate Warrior, Sting and Arnold Schwarzenegger,” said Goldberg. “My son was a big part of this coming together, and I can’t wait for him to see his dad kicking ass in a WWE ring through the magic of video games. I encountered the likes of The Rock, Triple H, Brock Lesnar and Ric Flair during my WWE career, and now through WWE 2K17, I’ll be taking on the biggest and baddest Superstars of today – showing them once and for all that I am still ‘Da Man!’”
During his WCW and WWE career, Goldberg held several notable championships, including the WCW World Heavyweight Championship, WWE World Heavyweight Championship, WCW United States Heavyweight Championship and WCW World Tag Team Championship alongside WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart. In 1998, as a result of his in-ring success and growing popularity, WCW began counting Goldberg’s consecutive wins on television. In addition, his popular catchphrase, “Who’s Next?” quickly caught on with fans and in part defined his career.
Following his WWE retirement in 2004, Goldberg appeared in a number of films, including The Longest Yard and Universal Soldier: The Return. He also remained a national television fixture, joining the ninth season cast of the popular NBC reality series, The Celebrity Apprentice, and serving as host of Garage Mahal for two seasons on DIY Network. In addition to his film and television endeavors, Goldberg served as a color commentator for several mixed martial arts promotions and developed his own podcast, Who’s Next with Goldberg, via PodcastOne. Goldberg was inducted into the Jewish Sports Hall of Fame in 2010.
“Goldberg’s return to WWE action through two WWE 2K17 playable characters, along with the WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc arenas, collectively delivers a unique opportunity to experience one of WWE’s true living legends,” said Chris Snyder, Vice President of Marketing at 2K. “Fans can now relive many of their favorite Goldberg moments, as well as create brand new ones, as they decide ‘Who’s Next?’ in the virtual ring.”
Developed collaboratively by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K17 is not yet rated by the ESRB. WWE 2K17 is currently scheduled for worldwide release on the PS4™ and PS3™ systems, Xbox One and Xbox 360 in October 2016. For more information on WWE 2K17 and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #WWE2K17 or subscribe on YouTube.
2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
All trademarks and copyrights contained herein are the property of their respective holders.
Source:LOP

It's rehashing a superstar we have already used before. Why have Ken Shamrock in 2K16 and then take him out in 2K17 just to add him back to 2K18 as an exclusive DLC?

He wasn't "taken out" of the new gen. The last game he was in was 2K14 which was before the upgrade to PS4 and Xbox 1. He never had a model made for new gen and to be honest with you, it's likely they've tried to sign him for more games but he has the bad habit of saying stupid shit that might kill that for him during that year.

It's rehashing a superstar we have already used before. Why have Ken Shamrock in 2K16 and then take him out in 2K17 just to add him back to 2K18 as an exclusive DLC?

Its the first ever current gen(PS4, Xbox One) Goldberg. They don't re-use models from last gen.

I'm not digging the new render background, I mean it's alright I guess but much prefer 2k15&16's

I'd prefer something blue and/or yellow/gold honestly. Like that Rollins custom cover in the custom cover thread.

He wasn't "taken out" of the new gen. The last game he was in was 2K14 which was before the upgrade to PS4 and Xbox 1. He never had a model made for new gen and to be honest with you, it's likely they've tried to sign him for more games but he has the bad habit of saying stupid shit that might kill that for him during that year.

Its the first ever current gen(PS4, Xbox One) Goldberg. They don't re-use models from last gen.

Oh okay I see.

Archived