WWE 2k17 is now available for preorder!

oof

Come on people dont fall for the hype. They only added Goldberg and World Crappy Wrestling to boost sales. Because after the trash that was 2k16 they knew no one was gonna buy 2k17. And i laugh at the "massive roster" more like massive roster of two or 3 models of the same super star. Just like madden i'm boycotting this game till its Ps4/XB1 only last gen needs to die aready.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think its a Goldberg showcase. Why have the Showcase star be a pre-order bonus not everybody will buy?

Well correct me if I'm wrong but I believe 2k16 had the legend showcase which opened up when you got the legends pack so they could do that exact thing with the Goldberg one.

Come on people dont fall for the hype. They only added Goldberg and World Championship* Wrestling to boost sales. Because after the trash that was 2k16 they knew no one was gonna buy 2k17. And i laugh at the "massive roster" more like massive roster of two or 3 models of the same super star. Just like madden i'm boycotting this game till its Ps4/XB1 only last gen needs to die aready.

Uh that's the goal every year.

The multiple models are necessary to make the wrestlers move speed, movesets, etc 100% accurate otherwise it would all be the same if you try and cram all of Undertakers models on 1 slot which is very stupid.

I am pretty sure that it's gonna be a Brock Lesnar showcase. They have Goldberg as a Preorder Bonus, and in the description it says "Reigning, Defending, Champion of Fighting video games" which is a Brock Lesnar thing.

I am pretty sure that it's gonna be a Brock Lesnar showcase. They have Goldberg as a Preorder Bonus, and in the description it says "Reigning, Defending, Champion of Fighting video games" which is a Brock Lesnar thing.

I think it will be Undertaker showcase and he will be the cover star as the render of Goldberg points in the direction of Undertaker as the cover star.

13319803_10153898652148355_5342785536872

Even tho Goldberg was in a game recently lol. Should've been on disc. Other than GIZ UZ UR MOONEYZ there's no reason what so ever to DLC him.

Also loling at those saying it could be a Goldberg showcase. 0% chance considering he's a DLC locked character... "you can use him in Showcase but if you wanna use him in any other mode? lol sux to be you, give us more money"

Even tho Goldberg was in a game recently lol. Should've been on disc. Other than GIZ UZ UR MOONEYZ there's no reason what so ever to DLC him.

Also loling at those saying it could be a Goldberg showcase. 0% chance considering he's a DLC locked character... "you can use him in Showcase but if you wanna use him in any other mode? lol sux to be you, give us more money"

it was the same with the warrior in 2k14 he was only playable in the 30 years of wrestlemania exept youre gonna pay for him ;)

i hope for monday night wars but as a reference to the trailer and written words i see a brock lesnar showcase coming wich would be nice to include kurt angle cuz for now he is free agent...:)

it was the same with the warrior in 2k14 he was only playable in the 30 years of wrestlemania exept youre gonna pay for him ;)

i hope for monday night wars but as a reference to the trailer and written words i see a brock lesnar showcase coming wich would be nice to include kurt angle cuz for now he is free agent... :)

If Kurt is in the game he would have been the pre-order bonus as he is the bigger name than Goldberg and he was not in the game for maybe 10 years or so.

Also if there is a Brock Lesnar showcase it will not be complete without Kurt, Hardys, Test and Hogan. So it can be broken showcase mode without those stars.

Come on people dont fall for the hype. They only added Goldberg and World Crappy Wrestling to boost sales. Because after the trash that was 2k16 they knew no one was gonna buy 2k17. And i laugh at the "massive roster" more like massive roster of two or 3 models of the same super star. Just like madden i'm boycotting this game till its Ps4/XB1 only last gen needs to die aready.

Can't believe there are idiots out there who believe the same team working on current gen are also working on the old gen versions.

Go enjoy playing shit like Assassin's Creed that has been recycling the same damn game every year.

Time to laugh at people who spend too much money on these games as I wait for the superior PC version and Steam sales :lol:

Having played both 2K15 and 2K16 on PS4 and PC, i have to say the PC port's of both are no where near superior. The few mods that there are can be cool and all but the community was dead on arrival for both games.

There's no reason to be a dick and laugh at people for having a different preference or means of gaming than you. If you still like the games then enjoy it and ignore the haters, If you hate the game series now then move on and let the fans enjoy it peacefully than being a total buzzkill!

Yes, Goldberg should be in the main game but at least this dlc pack is a much better bonus than the Terminator. You can probably find the game new somewhere that comes with the bonus even without pre ordering and if not then just wait a bit for a sale or something.

Some of you guys are trying way to hard to be detractors. "superior PC race omgroflcptr" and "2K16 WAS BAD, IZ WAS SO BAD GUYZ, WHY WON'T YOU TAKE MEH SERIOUSLY" just makes you look like you are trying way to hard to go against the grain.

Can't believe there are idiots out there who believe the same team working on current gen are also working on the old gen versions.

Go enjoy playing shit like Assassin's Creed that has been recycling the same damn game every year.

At least assassins creed stopped making games on Ps3/360 even even your beloved Call of Duty stopped making games on Ps3/360

Time to laugh at people who spend too much money on these games as I wait for the superior PC version and Steam sales :lol:

I'll laugh if it turns out to be just another broken game on PC just like all the rest. Halo Master Chief Collection, Halo 5, Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Batman arkham knight and quantum break. -waits for this PC *Censored* to say they all suck anyways.... In 3... 2.... 1

i hope for monday night wars but as a reference to the trailer and written words i see a brock lesnar showcase coming wich would be nice to include kurt angle cuz for now he is free agent... :)

That's quite the bullshit then

but still, he came through the DLC showcase - rather than a standalone character. A DLC exclusive in a base game showcase would be the ultimate *Censored* you to the fan base (not counting when they had Tyson show up in showcase that one time, since he wasn't playable in it)

To those who keep saying "hurr durr poor performance on PC", get a real computer. I had little to no issues on my end and yes it's superior because it has everything included for a small price tag, it's on a great platform (Steam) and it can be modded.

So yeah...

Why spent 500 on a PC upgrade to play a game in March when I can pay 50 in October and play it optimized with a superior community?

To those who keep saying "hurr durr poor performance on PC", get a real computer. I had little to no issues on my end and yes it's superior because it has everything included for a small price tag, it's on a great platform (Steam) and it can be modded.

So yeah...

Why spent 500 on a PC upgrade to play a game in March when I can pay 50 in October and play it optimized with a superior community?

PC gaming is actually pretty cheap if you use Steam and Origin (not a big fan of the later). Sure you get your cool bonuses from PS+ and Xbox Gold, but I could get literally 50 quality games for the price of a AAA title (around 65€) just by using the great platforms that PC has to offer. Also, I would rather wait and pay for the game with everything included, it's worth it just because of the modding community. Is there a thing you hate about the game? you can mod it!

I haven't even been upgrading my PC, it's a custom laptop that was built in 2014 and it's still powerful enough to play any game I want. I can play the WWE games without having to sacrifice the graphics and crowd density. So really, if people are having issues with the game, maybe they've been trying to play it on a toaster or a calculator.

I mostly threw a jab at people who pre-purchase games despite being screwed every year with a game they end up leaving on the shelf. It's their money, but I find it funny that some of those people keep saying "uuhhhh, the game is horrible! can't believe I pre-ordered" and that same person will pre-order again and again, only to be disapointed AGAIN and... AGAIN...

Patience rewards people. Some guys pre-order the game for huge prices and all they get is a base game that requires day-one patches and will most likely have online issues because the servers are overflowed with other impatient people. Then they will feel the need to pay even more money for the DLCs, which is another big expense. After all that money to the sink, they will no longer play the game again because another one is coming.

1. I have steam.

2. I don't have money to upgrade my PC anytime soon.

3. I don't play a game for a few hours and then drop it. Having 50 games for 1€ each may look like a big collection, but it is worthless, since you can't actually play each of them for longer than a few days, before having to switch over to another game in order to atleast get your money worth.

4. I've yet to run into any major problems for any game that I've bought for the past two gen consoles. PC games, however, glitch and collapse regulary.

There's no reason to be a dick and laugh at people for having a different preference or means of gaming than you. If you still like the games then enjoy it and ignore the haters, If you hate the game series now then move on and let the fans enjoy it peacefully than being a total buzzkill!

Yes, Goldberg should be in the main game but at least this dlc pack is a much better bonus than the Terminator. You can probably find the game new somewhere that comes with the bonus even without pre ordering and if not then just wait a bit for a sale or something.

That's the route I'm most likely going to travel when 2K17 launches later this year...

I knew Goldberg was in months ago because of his twitter responses from fans if he's going to be in the game. He hinted at it.

Did the same thing when he was asked last year about being in 2k16. He told people at an autograph show that he was a "special character" in the game. I bet he thought his deal was for 16 at first.

Archived