WWE 2k17 is now available for preorder!

oof

Could see a damn good roster of wrestlers from WCW and early 2000s WWE with a Goldberg showcase.

Wonder if they do get Hollywood Hogan in somehow, but in addition to him, must haves who are already in 2k16 would include Hall, Nash, DDP, Bret, Bigelow, including Scott Steiner and Sid as well as Jarrett would be great new additions.

Austin in his guest ref attire from WM XX, a younger Brock without the penis sword chest tattoo and Evolution era versions of Triple H, Orton, Batista and Flair would be damn cool to have as well. Plus you can have the Elimination Chamber that featured Goldberg and all of the wrestlers from it as part of his showcase.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://store.2k.com/store/Tk22k/en_US/pd/productID.3262310300?utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=wwepreorder&utm_source=twitter

We are getting not just one version of Goldberg but 2. And also 2 WCW Arenas.

2 versions? Is that really necessary? WWE Goldberg is just WCW goldberg with slightly different trunks to be honest.

well...we were all still playing 2k14 on May 30th 2014. So yeh...2 years ago.

but its cool. Its better than the Terminator or some other non wrestler that i wouldn't use.

i don't think i ever used terminator once. And maybe used Mike Tyson like a handful of times

http://store.2k.com/store/Tk22k/en_US/pd/productID.3262310300?utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=wwepreorder&utm_source=twitter

We are getting not just one version of Goldberg but 2. And also 2 WCW Arenas.

2 versions? Is that really necessary? WWE Goldberg is just WCW goldberg with slightly different trunks to be honest.

https://wwe.2k.com/

Pre-Order Bonus Includes:

Playable WCW Goldberg with black tights

Playable WWE Goldberg with black and white tights

Two Playable Areans: WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc

That's... just... why? Why not make it an alternate attire. What could they possibly add to differentiate the two.

They probably have different entrances, idk lol. I think his stuff was the same throughout his career.

That's... just... why? Why not make it an alternate attire. What could they possibly add to differentiate the two.

i didn't watch goldberg in WWE....but i think he did some different moves didn't he? like that suplex neckbreaker they gave him i think in 2k14. thats not something i recall him doing in wcw

It's not really a big deal honestly. I'd prefer the two anyway so I can have WCW Goldberg in a Monday Night War Universe and WWE Goldberg in a WWE one.

An excuse to have both his WCW theme & WWE theme?

... Okay yeah, I guess. Though honestly newer fans wouldn't even really notice the difference. (not that I blame them).

I miss Terminator. Not that it's not cool to get Goldberg, it's awesome, I love him but I would rather have him directly in the game, not having to preo-order without knowing stuff about the game but it's still really cool to get Goldberg

Pretty cool.

He better have both his WCW and WWE entrance themes.

I think that is one of the reasons why they put two versions of him in the game. Just like what they did with sting in 2k15. I hope there is a difference between his entrance in WCW and WWE. And I really hope they don't reuse the 2k14 entrance because his stage animation in that game sucked big time.

I don't think its a Goldberg showcase. Why have the Showcase star be a pre-order bonus not everybody will buy?

The only hint at a possible showcase would be Lesnar's with the Suplex City sign in the trailer there's more of a solid chance he's the cover star and will be the main selling point.

Archived