WWE 2k17 is now available for preorder!

oof

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, i'm sorry to those of us who still are using the last gen systems, but I really wish they'd drop them.

Same.

Also guys, if you're going to pre-order this game wait until they at least give you a good reason to do so. Guaranteed sales typically gets developers complacent.

Like SmackTalks mentioned, the description seems to indicate Brock might be the cover star, and the usual reveal is around June and July which is when he could return for his Summer Slam program.

Like SmackTalks mentioned, the description seems to indicate Brock might be the cover star, and the usual reveal is around June and July which is when he could return for his Summer Slam program.

So we will have a Brock Lesnar Showcase mode?

So we will have a Brock Lesnar Showcase mode?

We could, but i hope they scrap showcase in favor of a more fleshed out My Career. Either that or i think they'll do an NXT showcase with Nakamura and the Horse Women as the selling point.

Look, i'm sorry to those of us who still are using the last gen systems, but I really wish they'd drop them.

Same.

Also guys, if you're going to pre-order this game wait until they at least give you a good reason to do so. Guaranteed sales typically gets developers complacent.

I always pre-order the game but I do so a week before release, because its convenient to be able to pre-load it and have it ready to go.

they'll never get rid of the showcase thing..i wish they would. Its a waste of time and money. Its kinda cool, but they pretty much focus the majority of their attention on that every year. Imagine what they could get done if they didn't have to worry about that every year.

For all the comments, I very highly doubt the Xbox 360 and PS4 effect the XBO/PS4 versions at all. You'd just have the same game but without extra sales for those still on last gen.

For all the comments, I very highly doubt the Xbox 360 and PS4 effect the XBO/PS4 versions at all. You'd just have the same game but without extra sales for those still on last gen.

In a way they do hold them back when it comes stuff like budget as they need to apply that to multiple dev teams. Doesn't really affect time or anything.

Same.

I always pre-order the game but I do so a week before release, because its convenient to be able to pre-load it and have it ready to go.

That's solid reasoning, plus the game is obviously already done by then. I meant typically early on, especially during the developmental stage.

In a way they do hold them back when it comes stuff like budget as they need to apply that to multiple dev teams. Doesn't really affect time or anything.

I don't think there'd be much else they could add in compared to what they usually do should last gen be dropped.

Same.

That's solid reasoning, plus the game is obviously already done by then. I meant typically early on, especially during the developmental stage.

Absolutely, no one should ever pre-order before the game has gone gold at least.

I hope its a Lesnar showcase.

Lesnar vs RVD - KOTR '02

Lesnar vs Rock - SummerSlam '02

Lesnar vs Undertaker - No Mercy '02

Lesnar vs Big Show - Survivor Series '02

Lesnar vs Angle - Smackdown (Iron Man Match)

Lesnar's 2003 Rumble Win (Good way at get back '03 Batista, Cena, Taker & Kane. But also Hass & Benjamin, Maven, Matt Hardy, Jamal & A-Train

Lesnar vs Angle - WrestleMania 19

Lesnar vs Cena - Backlash '03

Lesnar vs Big Show - Judgement Day '03 (Stretcher Match)

Lesnar vs Angle vs Big Show - Vengeance '03

Lesnar vs Angle - SummerSlam '03

Lesnar vs Goldberg - Wrestlemania XX

Lesnar vs Cena - Extreme Rules '12

Lesnar vs Triple H - SummerSlam '12

Lesnar vs Triple H - Wrestlemania 29

Lesnar vs Undertaker - Wrestlemania XXX

Lesnar vs Cena - SummerSlam '14

Lesnar vs Cena vs Rollins - Royal Rumble '15

Lesnar vs Roman - Wrestlemania 31

Lesnar vs Undertaker - SummerSlam '15

Lesnar vs Undertaker - Hell in a Cell '15

(For all wondering why I have a ton of matches with angle, In Austins' showcase he fought undertaker like 5 times)

Same.

Absolutely, no one should ever pre-order before the game has gone gold at least.

I rarely go through with pre-orders, but if i see a game that interests me i'll order it when it's announced so i can get it for the cheapest price if i choose to get it release day. Did it with Uncharted 4 and The Witcher 3 and got both for £35 on Amazon because they dropped in price for a few hours.

Archived