Best Kurt Angle caw on PS4's CC?

J-man89

Looking around and i see a few that look really good but sometimes looks can be deceiving and movesets can be wrong and entrances, body morph etc. So if someone whos downloaded and played as a really great Angle caw thats 100% accurate let me know which one it is.

Usually if i was in your situation, i will just download all caws that I like, then have them fight each other in a triple threat match. From the match, check all flaws and things on caws that makes you annoyed. Then choose the winner by best looking caws. That's what I do.

;)

<p/s: you could try check on my Kurt if you like although its not as good as Bhangras / Kuzmacs. >

Usually if i was in your situation, i will just download all caws that I like, then have them fight each other in a triple threat match. From the match, check all flaws and things on caws that makes you annoyed. Then choose the winner by best looking caws. That's what I do.

;)

<p/s: you could try check on my Kurt if you like although its not as good as Bhangras / Kuzmacs. >

Yeah i kinda did that a little bit ago, i downloaded both Angles and had them face off in a match, and not too far into the match i could definitely see Kuzmac's standing out as the most authentic looking one.

For some reason Bhangras Man's had the Samoan Driver as his 2nd finisher which kinda put me off in terms of moveset accuracy. But then again that is the default finisher in the game for caws i think so maybe he just forgot to change it.

But overall i think Kuzmac had the better body morph and face which is the most important thing to me. They're both definitely the top Angle's on CC without a doubt.

Archived