The Great Original CAW discussion thread

Oz70NYC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently rendering a video of CPU VS CPU Kylie Daniels facing a new caw, Yumi Takeda (still needs more work, and her moveset is almost a carbon copy of an asuka moveset at the moment) but will post it here once I finish rendering and upload it.

Also, would any of you guys mind giving me your opinion on which of these logos look better? It's for a faction of my caws.

Shogunate%201_zpsolamaoeq.png

Shogunate%202_zpsdyu9hans.png

imo the first one looks better. But maybe it's differently looking in game

I'll need to import them in at some point tomorrow and check how they look then. Never know how the lighting will handle it. :cool:

Match Highlights: Titan vs Rey Lèon

My Universe Mode's Intercontinental Champion Titan goes one on one with man with an enormous amount of momentum Rey Lèon. Lèon has been on the rise after returning from a torn MCL, he has been having some incredible hard fought matches since his return leading up to this match. What's on the line in the match is an opportunity for Rey Lèon at the Intercontinental Championship, if he wins the match is his. Can he pull it off? or is Titan's power and unique offense prove exactly why he is in fact the Intercontinental Champion. Enjoy.

Titan- Black and White Briefs

Rey Lèon- Black and Gold Tights

Check out more of my content on my thread in the PS4 section under RoyaltyFRESH CAW Showcase.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived