The Great Original CAW discussion thread

Oz70NYC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any of you use a superstar item for an original caw? I mean like an in-game character's trunks/tights/outfit/mask.

For example, my powerhouse character's first attire was Kane's 2001 attire and now he has HHH's tights. My lightweight guy used to have Christian's tights and now he has AJ Styles's tights (downloaded the P1 and Phenomenal logos)

Most of the superstar pieces are good start-off points for attires. Color scheme changes and maybe a logo or 2 can change them into something unique.

Anyone care to take a look at my 1st 2?

Checked them out, and they have potential. Still seems like they're both a bit incomplete though...but that's just from my perspective. I would mix up my colors a little bit. An example I'll use is your cowboy. The gray/black palette looks kind of dull. Maybe spread things out with different shades of gray on the top and tights. The top a lighter shade, the bottoms darker. Perhaps through a bit of red into things. The kneepads and elbow pads specifically. Not bright red though, a darker, richer shade of red.

I've always liked original caws and you all have some lovely creations. I would make more but creating movesets is the worst thing in the whole world. I have made one guy though, his name is RockStar Owen Young, there he is down there.

mhy102.jpg

Do any of you use a superstar item for an original caw? I mean like an in-game character's trunks/tights/outfit/mask.

For example, my powerhouse character's first attire was Kane's 2001 attire and now he has HHH's tights. My lightweight guy used to have Christian's tights and now he has AJ Styles's tights (downloaded the P1 and Phenomenal logos)

Most of the superstar pieces are good start-off points for attires. Color scheme changes and maybe a logo or 2 can change them into something unique.

Anyone care to take a look at my 1st 2?

Checked them out, and they have potential. Still seems like they're both a bit incomplete though...but that's just from my perspective. I would mix up my colors a little bit. An example I'll use is your cowboy. The gray/black palette looks kind of dull. Maybe spread things out with different shades of gray on the top and tights. The top a lighter shade, the bottoms darker. Perhaps through a bit of red into things. The kneepads and elbow pads specifically. Not bright red though, a darker, richer shade of red.

Both his bottom and top are a paisley pattern, I'll find a brighter one. Thanks

Hi guys, love this topic, i know I was a little late to add my originals this yr but, came over from the 360 side and it took me a little while to get into making caws on the new system as it was a new world for images and uploads.

yes, i do sometimes they have a great start point and while i dont straight use a triple h image but i have used slaters tights and changed colors and used others attires as well

I've always liked original caws and you all have some lovely creations. I would make more but creating movesets is the worst thing in the whole world. I have made one guy though, his name is RockStar Owen Young, there he is down there.

mhy102.jpg

love this guy man, really looks like an 80's rocker

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit. That's quite good looking. Can I use it?

If yes...Thanks alot

Absolutely, just made it for you to use however you like. :cool:

Post pictures after you add it, i'd love to see.

Yeah I wanna see A pic!

I've been busy playing nothing but Fallout 4 for a month or so, but...here is he

Logo by Grand Master Pepsay

GAJA Conquest PPV Attire:

c29v8zaa.png

HSW, Bloodbath Battle Royal Attire:

3brzi93e.png

badass :cool:

Do you plan to upload him at some point? I'd love to use him in my Project Wrestling promotion in universe mode.

Once I get his moveset fully done^^

And I probably have to change the boots :/

His feet are sticking out

Awesome, looking forward to it. :D

Anyone else having a weird issue where a caw that uses a face picture has the opacity on it reset every time the game is restarted? I have to go in and fix it manually by going in to their skin color every single time I boot up the game.

It's a pain in the ass since I have 5 different wrestlers that use face textures, one of which i'm currently pushing hard in universe mode. Hopefully that gets sorted out along with the horrendous crashing issue in 2K17.

Submission/High Risk like moveset

Finishers:

-Knee Drop Brainbuster (this one might change)

-Ramses Clutch/Rings of Zatu (Regal Stretch/Batista Bite)

Originally I gave him a Diving Leg Drop, but then he looked too much like Sabu, so I changed it

• 2 weeks later...

Inspired by Vinsmoker's Zatu.

The Egyptian Prodigy, Tarek Arafa

Arafa%20front_zpstilawbir.jpg

Arafa%20back_zpsdbjwppjg.jpg

Finishing moves:

The Mummifier (Dudebuster/Cradle Back To Belly Piledriver)

Blood In The Nile (running double knees to an opponent in the corner)

Noice

Is he on CC?

He will be once I finish adjusting his moveset. Realized I completely forgot about his normal strikes. :P Gimme maybe 5, 10 minutes and i'll have him uploaded.

Archived