Roman Reigns - 85

Sami Zayn - 83

Seth Rollins - 87

Sheamus - 81

Tyler Breeze - 75

The Undertaker - 90

Xavier Woods - 76

Download Link : https://www.mediafire.com/?nuxvg881jbh3qn5

Thanks to GothamRiddler and Casey Jones for their help with complications. Save includes the Caws, their move sets, their overalls and an already set season mode with them on the RAW roster. This was worked on around the time before Gallows and Anderson debuted, looking at the roster now I wish I would have added them instead of Breeze and Ryback. I didn't customize the entrances, I'm an entrance skipper myself, so for those of you who love making entrances go crazy and knock yourselves out. Enjoy!

No problem for the help though I provided very little. I keep getting a unsuccessful download though cause the site wants me to sign up. I was gonna try it out to give you some feedback. But unfortunately I can't. Maybe try Mediafire for a mirror download link.

No problem for the help though I provided very little. I keep getting a unsuccessful download though cause the site wants me to sign up. I was gonna try it out to give you some feedback. But unfortunately I can't. Maybe try Mediafire for a mirror download link.

I had a feeling something like this would happen. Well, it's updated with a Mediafire link, should work now without any annoyances.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude you can get a AR Max for like $10-15 bucks.

Money is money no matter which way you look at it..

If there's a free way to do something then why not just do it that why? That 10 or 15 bucks can be put towards something much more important

Because a AR Max is a incredible device. Hell you might not even be able to make the caw it contains hacks. Which is where a AR Max would come in handy.

What if the guy never types up a formula? You're more than likely gonna want a moveset too. But I guess there's no arguing with a tightwad.

Because a AR Max is a incredible device. Hell you might not even be able to make the caw it contains hacks. Which is where a AR Max would come in handy.

What if the guy never types up a formula? You're more than likely gonna want a moveset too. But I guess there's no arguing with a tightwad.

There's no need for the rude remarks. I'm giving legitimate reasoning as to why someone would prefer the formula. There was no arguing, and the fact that you decided to take it within yourself to make rude and sly remarks makes you an immature child who doesn't deserve to be on this forum. People are here to post their creations, give feedback, and help others. That is NOT what you're doing.

Toolan99 I read nothing as a rude remark. All GothamRiddler is trying to do is help you out. He suggested a AR Max so that way if the guy never posts a formula you can still use everyone. The guy more than likely won't post a formula for you either. It's been a month now. So you can either wait forever for something that isn't gonna happen. Or you can just buy a AR Max and be able to use various saves that were made for thousands of PS2 games. Not to mention all the cheat codes for such said games as well.

You say legitimate reasons to want a formula? All I'm reading is I refuse to buy a AR Max. You're "free" reasoning doesn't work well when there isn't a formula does it? But again all I'm reading from you is I refuse to buy a AR Max because I don't wanna spend any money on something that's clearly worth it. But I rather holdout for something that's never gonna happen. Now these are rude comments.

Toolan99 I read nothing as a rude remark. All GothamRiddler is trying to do is help you out. He suggested a AR Max so that way if the guy never posts a formula you can still use everyone. The guy more than likely won't post a formula for you either. It's been a month now. So you can either wait forever for something that isn't gonna happen. Or you can just buy a AR Max and be able to use various saves that were made for thousands of PS2 games. Not to mention all the cheat codes for such said games as well.

You say legitimate reasons to want a formula? All I'm reading is I refuse to buy a AR Max. You're "free" reasoning doesn't work well when there isn't a formula does it? But again all I'm reading from you is I refuse to buy a AR Max because I don't wanna spend any money on something that's clearly worth it. But I rather holdout for something that's never gonna happen. Now these are rude comments.

Idk about you but I have bills. Car insurance, phone, upcoming trips, and with the cost of expenses for all of these money is fragile and needs to be spent wisely. That is why I'm trying to ask for the formulas. I'd have absolutely no problem buying an AR Max if I didn't have much more important expenses to worry about. Understand?

Some of you need to chill a bit. Will I post formulas? I fully intend to using pictures since that's far less taxing, but I can't right now cause I'm away from my PS2 and HCTP for a while. Sure, I'd rather not have to give out formulas since it could get very tedious and time-consuming, but if there's a demand for it by someone who can't experience this save and all the work I put into it otherwise then how could I say no? Plus it's gonna give me an excuse to get back into HCTP again and maybe start working on a new project, and also posting pictures of the Seth Rollins CAW which I left out from the previews since he was a very late addition.

Hopefully I'll have formulas up for you early next month, if you're ok with waiting and would rather not to spend money then all power to you.

Some of you need to chill a bit. Will I post formulas? I fully intend to using pictures since that's far less taxing, but I can't right now cause I'm away from my PS2 and HCTP for a while. Sure, I'd rather not have to give out formulas since it could get very tedious and time-consuming, but if there's a demand for it by someone who can't experience this save and all the work I put into it otherwise then how could I say no? Plus it's gonna give me an excuse to get back into HCTP again and maybe start working on a new project, and also posting pictures of the Seth Rollins CAW which I left out from the previews since he was a very late addition.

Hopefully I'll have formulas up for you early next month, if you're ok with waiting and would rather not to spend money then all power to you.

Thank you for answering the question that many people have been asking for a while, I truly aporeciate it.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for answering the question that many people have been asking for a while, I truly aporeciate it.

So expect the formulas sometime this week. Maybe I'll post some every few days. Are there any specific ones or do you just want them all?

AJ Styles :

yd3XgPl.jpg

dkvVqW7.jpg

Skin - 9, NOW(-89, 1) (-2)

Face - 19, model 2 :

Head(-7,48)

Eyebrow(0,0)

Eyes(0,0)(0,-30)

Nose(2,0)(0,20)

Cheek(-57)

Mouth(35,0)(0)

Jaw(51,31)(0)

Eyes - 30, (-76,14)(-14)

Eyebrows - 137, (-85,42)(12)

Lips - 1(Unpainted)

Hair - 61, (-74, 0)(34)

Facial Hair - 34, (-89,16)(-19)(-36)

Facial Hair - 22, (-86,0)(0)(4)

Facial Hair - 7, (-86,0)(39)(4)

Facial Hair - 69, (-94,22)(2)(100)

Body Morphing :

(79, 59)

Form :

Head(-20, -6)(-4)

Neck(65, 50)(100)

Chest(66,-8)(-24)

Shoulder(-100,17)(50)

Abdomen(55,-8)(35)

Arms(14,9)(-52)

Forearms(-8,8)

Hands(15,-23)(-71)

Waist(-24,-30)

Thigh(6,11)

Legs(-17,-15)(-13)

Feet(-29, -7)(-43)

Elbow Pads(only right arm) - 4, 1, 1, (12, -72)(-100)(100)

Gloves - 2, 1, (21,-42)(-17)

Tights - 2, 1, (12,-74)(-100)(100)(-100)

Belt - 3, (-16,-30)(38)(100)

Knee Pads - 5, 1, (12,-76)(-100)(100)

Shoes - 7, 1, 1, (12,-83)(-100)(7)

Letter, Body - Alphabet/Page 7/A. Make it the second smallest size and place it on AJ's right side, below his right shoulder and just between his arm and chest. (-27,-54)(0)(-54)

Letter, Body - Alphabet/Page 7/J. Put it below the "A". Same color settings for previous design.

Letter, Body - Sign/Page 1/"..." Place it below the "J", completing AJ's tattoo. Same color settings for previous designs.

Design/Simple - 145(biggest size, turn it, make 2 more copes, attach them and put them below the belt. They'll make the two blue lines on AJ's tights.)

Simple - 153, second biggest size, (36,11)(-34)(100) (Place this on the front of AJ's boots just below the knee pads, make a copy so both boots have it)

Simple - 145, second biggest size, (19,100)(-100)(100) (Make 4 in total, 2 for each foot, place them on each side of the previous design to give the look of AJ's kickpads)

Word - Pick two of your choosing, each of four or more letters, turn them and place them on AJ's right foot kickpad between the two white lines. Join them to that they have just enough space to cover that space. (25, 26)(-100)(100)

I'll try to squeeze in 1 or two more this weekend. Also, I can't for the life of me find the exact designs I used to make AJ's "1" sign on his left kickpad, just make it however you like.

Seth Rollins:

eij4LQO.jpg

zUdrNxO.jpg

Skin - 9, NOW(-89, -9) (-1)

Face - 7, model 13 :

Head(-43,13)

Eyebrow(0,0)

Eyes(0,0)(0,0)

Nose(15,0)(2,0)

Cheek(0)

Mouth(11,0)(0)

Jaw(41,11)(4)

Eyes - 1, (-82,-10)(37)

Eyebrows - 7, (-87,-6)(0)

Lips - 1(Unpainted)

Hair - 30, (-100, -43)(-19)(72)

Facial Hair - 25, (-87,-20)(0)(59)

Facial Hair - 43, (-87,-3)(0)(36)

Facial Hair - 1, (-92,-4)(39)(25)

Facial Hair - 35, (-91,-11)(0)(-47)

Body Morphing :

(-16, -16)

Form :

Head(2, 0)(51)

Neck(78, 66)(100)

Chest(68,1)(5)

Shoulder(-100,60)(100)

Abdomen(58,27)(29)

Arms(36,-6)(-52)

Forearms(11,23)

Hands(26,-18)(-34)

Waist(6,4)

Thigh(36,16)

Legs(-4,-7)(19)

Feet(-29, -7)(-43)

Wrist Bands - 1,1, (12,39)(-100)(100)(100)

Arm Accessories - 11, (71,-10)(-100)(100)

Tights - 2, 361, (-87,55)(-100)(100)(-100)

Belt - 11, (-100,87)(-100)(100)

Knee Pads - 5, 1, (12,100)(-100)(100)

Shoes - 7, 1, 5, (12,38)(-100)(1)

Letter(Body) - Alphabet, 15/16, "S" and "R", put them next to each other on the center of the belt, smallest size.

Letter(Back) - Chinese, pick a few characters to place on top of each other to make Seth's back tattoo. I'm pretty sure you can't get it 100% accurate, I can't see which ones I chose myself since the edit option doesn't allow that. For reference, here's what I'm talking about : http://seth-rollins.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/tat-feat.jpg

Archived