Movie Fights.

Creepia

I'm A big ScreenJunkies fan and one of their main series/podcasts ia Movie Fights. It's basically debate club with questions pertaining to the Movie industry. I figured we could try and do something on here if people are interested.

It could work as A tournament where people debate through the first round, quarter finals, semi finals and the finals to become the CAWS.ws MovieFights champion. Here's how it works;

- You will randomly assigned an opponent for the first round.

- When it's your turn you and your opponent will be assigned A random question to debate.

- Picked from A random generator you or your opponent will give their opening argument.

- Then you/your opponent will give their opponent argument

- You will both get A maximum of 2 rebuttal's (maybe more depending on how I feel it goes.)

- Your arguments will be based on creativity, passion & facts & not "my movie is better than yours" I will also not judge on what movie I prefer. I will try and remain un-bias as possible.

Gonna need 16 sign-ups. So if you wanna have fun, write your name down. (I wont be participating). :)

Bracket;

jaCO6rK.png

Fighters;

- JMike

- Kirky

- M3J

- Vinsmoker

What will the questions be like? How broad and varied will they be? Will they be general questions like "What's the best horror film from the '80s?" ; "What's better: Practical Effects or CGI?" Or will they be more specific such as "Who's the best Bond?" ; "Who will win in a fight: Terminator or Robocop?"

What will the questions be like? How broad and varied will they be? Will they be general questions like "What's the best horror film from the '80s?" ; "What's better: Practical Effects or CGI?" Or will they be more specific such as "Who's the best Bond?" ; "Who will win in a fight: Terminator or Robocop?"

They'll be varied like that. Its hard to gauge peoples knowledge about the movie biz so they'll have to be easily debatable for people with less knowledge than others.

"Dream Avengers line up"

"Pitch A Star Wars Spin off"

"Beat Spielberg movie"

That type of thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived