Can't Save edited CAW's

Purple Drink

On PS4 everytime I go to edit a CAW when I'm done I head to accept changes then the game acts like it's going to save with the WWE save icon showing then the game will reset itself & go to an error screen & ask me if I want to send an error report. Then it boots me back to the PS4 Home menu.

This is really annoying & I can't edit any CAW's I've made or downloaded. I could spend an hour editing a CAW & then it won't save it is very frustrating. Is there any way to fix this annoying occurence?

80 percent chance your editing caws that have an alternate attire. This is bugged and causes crashes very often, and the crashes go up the more caws you have.

So if I'm editing a caw with an alternate attire it has a greater chance of crashing? Also I edit caw's without any alternate attires & it still does the same thing. I have all 100 slots filled. So is there nothing I can do to prevent it from crashing?

So if I'm editing a caw with an alternate attire it has a greater chance of crashing? Also I edit caw's without any alternate attires & it still does the same thing. I have all 100 slots filled. So is there nothing I can do to prevent it from crashing?

Same thing happened to me. The way I fixed it was I didn't play the game for a week, then when I did it again it didn't crash that time. I don't think there's a way to actually prevent it.

Yeah i realized that it crashes way more often when your caw has a second attire.

It also seems to ahve to do with the amount of caws you have.

Im currently by 80 and the game crashes every 2-3 times i want to edit/create a second attire.

In the early days i did almost nothing but edit/create attires...and it never crashed.

Before encountering this glitch/bug, i didnt understood why the caw community seemed to be dead...but this explains it.

Its one of the worst things, almost as bad as the awful servers wwe 12 had.

So there is no official way to remedy this situation other then deleting the 2nd attire & having less CAW's? Will they eventually patch this or are 2K done with this game now?

This is really frustrating for me because I like to edit CAW's once I've downloaded them.

Archived