Best/worst tattoos of wrestling

Undercard Jamoke

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orton has good tattoos. Nice flow. Even the tribal shit looks decent with everything else, and I usually think tribal stuff just looks tacky. He and his artist did a great job of working out the flow of everything. Same with Taker. Quality sleeves can't be beat. Punk is a tossup. I like his chest piece, and I like his sleeves for the most part. I like his "straightedge" tattoo...but I think the Pepsi and Cobra Commander tattoos are dumb as *Censored*. Bray Wyatt has excellent tattoos. The Rock is an obvious pick. Rock's Samoan piece is epic.

Worst: Strowman's Superman pile of shit

Albert/Tensai is an exception to me. Same with Tomko.

That tattoos are completely ridiculous...but keeping in mind that they had their "giant" gimmick in Japan makes the tattoos acceptable to me. Made them look more like a team, and really did add something to their overall appearance. As a human being walking down the street...yeah, Albert looks *censored*ing ridiculous. But as a wrestler? He gets a pass.

oswZ3U7.jpg

The dream catcher on his chest. Super sick.

Looks pretty, but it's an awful tattoo to get.

Batista's belly button tattoo is the worst thing I've ever seen. As is Big Show's bear on his shoulder.

Wyatt has dope chest/sleeves.

20nuyh.jpg

Shane Helms.

Getting your name tattoo'd on you always looks douchey. But when you do it in giant, solid black tribal font that takes up half your back... Unforgivable.

Same can kind of be said for AJ's tattoo. But the placement is good and he has his kids birthdays underneath, so I kind of like it more because it's a family thing.

As far as best... Randy Orton, CM Punk, The Rock and I actually really like Chris Jericho's.

Archived