Deleted everything - starting game offline

PopUpPowerPost

Didn't think nothing of it, said about updating save cos can't download something..

Well..

It's deleted everything. Caws, move sets, attires, settings, everything that wasn't default. I spent hours upon hours editing everything. Move sets, attributes. Probably had over 100 caws (including alt attires).

Don't think I can ever play this again. Worst is move sets.

All because I started it offline?

2k, sort this the *Censored* out.

Well your save is connected to the cloud, so if you start it offline, you're not using your last save, thus overwriting soon next time you go online. Most games are like this now.

Then what's the point of the cloud? It's not useful anymore so they might as well remove it.

Well your save is connected to the cloud, so if you start it offline, you're not using your last save, thus overwriting soon next time you go online. Most games are like this now.

Then what's the point of the cloud? It's not useful anymore so they might as well remove it.

Is it so u can play the game anywhere with ur save

I'd rather be able to play my game offline, without the fear of everything formatting, than "being able to play it anywhere".

Void anyway, because you need playstation plus to play online (so 80% of ps4 users have that) which has an online save data app, for your profile anyway, so you can play anywhere. Anyone who doesnt, use a usb.

Better "models" out there, used and its just irrelevant for what they're trying to do. More cons then pros.

And just for the record in terms that alot of games doing it.

Fifa can load offline

GTA as above

The Witcher 3 as above

Dying Light as above

Metal Gear as above

(basically every other game I play doesnt have problem, lol).

Did you? Thats *censored*ing weird.

How do you do that? Please share that information!

Spent afternoon downloading and updating movesets. Just updated stables, then pressed square to default it, done it all again and then pressed square again! Always at the Acension (putting victor in social outcasts). Mer.

Archived