Overwatch!

Lunchbox

The key is just to pay attention to where she appeared from really as the recall is her best asset. People just get tied up in knots if you bounce around them enough, especially slow moving tanks.

I'm also killing it with Bastion now, somebody I hated using previously as I always found him so easy to take out when facing him and kind of worried about his effectiveness. But as long as you pop in and out of his two modes he wipes out pretty much everybody.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also killing it with Bastion now, somebody I hated using previously as I always found him so easy to take out when facing him and kind of worried about his effectiveness. But as long as you pop in and out of his two modes he wipes out pretty much everybody.

True man but I just feel so dirty using him :XD: Defending a point is just so easy in his turret mode.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll tell you who's a god... Zen*censored*ingyatta. Adding the extra shield points has helped him out a lot and whatever they did to his attacks... it's definitely working! Dude wrecks the absolute shit out of tanks now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I played three placement matches, finished top of team every round two losses and a tie. Also tired of people being last to join the game when everyone has picked characters and they start demanding people change to what they want. If you last to join and you think we need a healer be a *censored*ing healer. I know Symmetra isn't a healer but im dope with her and i was the first to pick character and i finished with the most kills so *Censored* off.

Okay, I've had this since release (thanks pyers!)but thought it looked lame as hell so never played it until this weekend since friends tried it cus it was free and, ehh, I actually enjoyed myself (in small bursts) it does get frustrating after an hour but still a fairly fun little game. I'm terrible at names but I love using the peglegged Joker looking dude.

Symmetra is my most used character but I don't touch her in competitive this season. I tend to play in 6 man teams, which puts you against other 6 man teams more often than not, and it's rare that you face anything other than the standard two healer two tank two attack set up. Playing her might result in gold kills, but it usually has a detrimental effect on team mates who aren't getting area heals or a tank who doesn't have a mercy on his ass. Winston seems a pretty popular pick right now as well and he just rinses the turrets. You might be brilliant with her but your team mates would probably benefit more by getting some healing.

Symmetra is my most used character but I don't touch her in competitive this season. I tend to play in 6 man teams, which puts you against other 6 man teams more often than not, and it's rare that you face anything other than the standard two healer two tank two attack set up. Playing her might result in gold kills, but it usually has a detrimental effect on team mates who aren't getting area heals or a tank who doesn't have a mercy on his ass. Winston seems a pretty popular pick right now as well and he just rinses the turrets. You might be brilliant with her but your team mates would probably benefit more by getting some healing.

+25 shield is a joke tbf.

+25 shield is a joke tbf.

Not sure how they can buff her and make her relevant really. Seen suggestions about charging her ugly faster, give her 10 turrets etc but I dunno if that really helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived