Overwatch!

Lunchbox

How was there not a topic about this already? The beta is over but man this game was really great. Every single character feels really great to use and are really easy to pick up, the matches are really short so you get a ton of them done in a short span and the game is just pure fun. Really cannot wait until the full version comes out.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish I had a good PC to play this on.. Got it on my PS4 and i'm having a blast haven't had this much fun on an FPS (multiplayer) since the original Black Ops.

Tracer and Junkrat are my best, so far, but I'm getting surprisingly good with D.Va and the Tumblr-looking Russian girl. Zanya? Zenya. Whatever. I really wish I wouldn't miss, like, every arrow with Hanzo, cause that guy is powerful as shit.

Game looks awesome, how easy is it to pick up though? Looks kind of a bit confusing with all the different heroes and switching between them to counter weaknesses etc. Do you pick it all up relatively quickly?

It has a bit of a learning curve but it's easy to get when you understand it.

The game is all about adapting to every situation that you're in and knowing what heroes go with which position you're in during a game (like attack/defend have certain people that are strong when you're in either position).

From what I heard it's online only, which is bs.

Mate kept spamming me over like a week to get it but once he said online only I was like LOLNO

From what I heard it's online only, which is bs.

Mate kept spamming me over like a week to get it but once he said online only I was like LOLNO

Yeah how dare people make a game that is entirely built on multiplayer and was advertised as such. When has that ever produced games people liked? What even ARE Counterstrike, WoW, Team Fortress, LoL and all these shitty games

This game is like crack.

My best are D. Va, Lucio, Tracer and Mei for a class.

D. Va is love, D. Va is life.

Tracer also requires a decent amount of skill to play as well, you have to be accurate and know how to annoy the hell out of people as well as manage what you're doing with her blips.

D.Va's special is one of if not the best. Defending a payload, using her boost ability to launch it into the enemies just before ejecting results in constant triple kills and more. Yesterday I wiped out 5 people with that and then pistol'd the last guy down as he charged me.

I'm not good with him but if you are having probelms breaking through on attack hes a pretty good character to have, especially against Symmetra's turrets since his gun autolocks on to the turrets and can sometimes get them around corners.

Amazes me how dumb some people are on this game. Really need to find a team to play with to be honest. Earlier came up against four Reinhardts supported by a Mercy and Reaper who were destroying us when attacking and for some reason not one of my team mates had the presence of mind to change their character during the entire game. Two stayed as Widowmaker, two as Lucio and one as McCree. I pretty much immediately changed to Pharah as anybody with any common sense would but ffs shit like this happens all the time. Not even with low levels anymore either. I dunno if people are desperate to farm achievements or some shit but being flexible with heroes to outmaneuver the opposition kind of seems like a key requirement of this game right?

Archived