WWE 2k17 - champions/roster query

PopUpPowerPost

I suspect for starters, that everyone who was in Wrestlemania will have an attire as late as that. (I hope). Now problem with 2k16, attires and entrances don't match where they consider the wrestler at that point in time. Ie MyCareer (woods in new day attire and yet still consider him with R Truth).

Champions are as of late as Summerslam BUT they basically base where the wrestler in on their career, from end of 14.

Example, updates Kevin Owens entrance since hitting main roster, yet he's still considered and stuck in Nxt in MyCareer.

So if Enzo and Cass are tag team champions in Summerslam. Will they be lazy with MyCareer and keep em in Nxt?

I'm praying everything is more up to date this year!!!! At least until Wrestlemania minimum. Aj styles better be on game, especially since he was at mania. Bullet club probably DLC.

Only click of button to update MyCareer tables or just give us the *censored*ing option 2k!

All we see is laziness.

Neither. You can't edit MyCareer. Otherwise I would, you egg. Not talking about what brand they are on/on universe/normal menu. Talking MyCareer divisions. That you can't. You can't.

I only found out recently you can take wrestlers out of the title league on the universe. Ha

And thank you grand master pepsay for standing up for me bruh! Woo. Felt the hate.. Was about to report EVERYONE!!!

(Joke by the way, wasn't seriously going to lol. Forum folk can be iffy*)

Archived