Most underutilized wrestlers in WWE history

Lil' Kazu

He was doing really well on ECW actually. I remember his series of matches with Hurricane was very fun. Don't really know what happened after that...he lost a Loser Leaves ECW match and then vanished :/ Shame as he and Christian could've had a great feud over the ECW belt...I mean, if Yoshi Tatsu and Zack Ryder got goes at the belt, I can only assume his time would've come had then not decided to end the ECW brand... Hell, I dare say he should've won the belt in the end over Ezekiel Jackson.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DDP comes to mind. Yes, he was old by 2001, but the dude was still fantastic in the ring and always great on the mic.

Just imagine if this had been the first WCW match on RAW instead of the infamous Bagwell one...

I've said on numerous occasions that they should have just let him be DDP and put on great matches in the Midcard as the Intercontinental Champion. Listen to his debut pop. People obviously wanted to cheer and love the guy.

Honestly age shouldn't even matter much in pro wrestling as long as a talent is physically capable of going in the ring like so many older guys have shown is possible over the years. So you're damn right DDP could have been used much better in 2001 but it is what it is.

Vince let his ego take away what could have been the greatest thing in pro wrestling history all just to make his own company look strong.

Yeah the hair thing is what happened. He admitted on Talk is Jericho that he was too immature at the time and didn't take wrestling seriously like a business. He says he wouldn't have made it at that time anyway with that mindset.

The Man Who Debuted at Survivor Series 1990, He was different, beloved, and stole the show .......

The Undertaker The Gobbledy Gooker.

But really Scott Hall, he was over as all hell but never got the belt because WCW had to be about Hogan. And by the time they could he was getting really bad with the drinking.

For all of those mentioning Paul Burchill, I agree, but I remember reading something regarding him getting very depressed after the passing of his brother in Afghanistan, with this leading to him leaving the company shortly after that

Where is Paul Burchill now anyway? I continue to hold out hope he might return some day.

For all of those mentioning Paul Burchill, I agree, but I remember reading something regarding him getting very depressed after the passing of his brother in Afghanistan, with this leading to him leaving the company shortly after that

Where is Paul Burchill now anyway? I continue to hold out hope he might return some day.

Sadly he's 36, so I wouldn't bet on him coming back :/

I'm gonna be the first to say......AJ Styles & The Club. I know the storyline is still on-going but so far they book them really poorly.

Man. They're booked just fine.

Sadly he's 36, so I wouldn't bet on him coming back :/

I read somewhere that he's a firefighter now.

Archived