Posting pics

jweb1331

Hit your dashboard button twice (the big one in the middle) on your controller and hit Y. Or if you have a kinect you can just say "Xbox Record That".

After that you can either go to xbox.com. sign in and get them from the dashboard there OR you can go to xboxdvr.com and type in your gamertag and download them from there, which is easier to me.

Hit your dashboard button twice (the big one in the middle) on your controller and hit Y. Or if you have a kinect you can just say "Xbox Record That".

After that you can either go to xbox.com. sign in and get them from the dashboard there OR you can go to xboxdvr.com and type in your gamertag and download them from there, which is easier to me.

I just go to the Xbox app on my tablet and save a photo from the news feed or whatever since snapshots automatically appear there. Then I just go to imgur

Hey guys thanx for the help I got 1 of my guys up right now and others to follow but 1 more question is there a way to import them straight here or do I ned to do like I did and upload them to tinypic or a site like that?

Archived