Trying to put together an attire for My Career caw

J-man89

I've found a really cool logo combo i wanna try but one logo is a different color scheme, so could someone edit this logo

Yjt92Tf.png

I need the white parts changed to black and the black changed to red, specifically this color of red on this logo

efnalMP.jpg

Do you want them in 512 x 512 or their current res?

EDIT

Here, in original sizes. Took the liberty of removing the white background in the skull for you, sorry for any slight quality loss. Kept them original res, but can make them both 512 x 512 if you need me to, tomorrow.

For%20J%20Man%201_zpsmogmao8j.png

For%20J%20Man%202_zpsuafcymfk.png

Dammit, didn't realize Pepsay already did it for you. Oh well, here's the ones I did anyways. Wasn't sure if you'd still want the little glowing bit around the logo so I have 1 with it and 1 without. I made 3 but 1 of them is like the exact same as Pepsay's so I won't bother posting it.

PhKs8RB.pngqkFBoHt.png

EDIT

Here, in original sizes. Took the liberty of removing the white background in the skull for you, sorry for any slight quality loss. Kept them original res, but can make them both 512 x 512 if you need me to, tomorrow.

Thanks alot man it looks great, thats ok about making them 512.

Had no idea the skull & crossbones had a white background i thought it was transparent, thanks for realizing that and fixing it.

Now i just need to decide where to put them on my caw, thinking the skull & crossbones on the crotch and the carnage logo around the back on trunks. Or i could do it vice versa.

Also thank you as well High Flying Manaic for taking the time to do that. I may use the one you made without the glow at some point.

EDIT

Had no idea the skull & crossbones had a white background i thought it was transparent, thanks for realizing that and fixing it.

Now i just need to decide where to put them on my caw, thinking the skull & crossbones on the crotch and the carnage logo around the back on trunks. Or i could do it vice versa.

Also thank you as well High Flying Manaic for taking the time to do that. I may use the one you made without the glow at some point.

If I may give my opinion, i'd put the skull and crossbones on the back, since its a larger general area in terms of both height and width, it's likely to look better on the back of the trunks, whereas the text can still look great on the front.

'Course, that's just my opinion, i'm sure it'll look great either way. :cool:

EDIT

If I may give my opinion, i'd put the skull and crossbones on the back, since its a larger general area in terms of both height and width, it's likely to look better on the back of the trunks, whereas the text can still look great on the front.

Yeah ur right, the carnage logo would fit better there since it can stretch out further across the front and as you said still look good. Thanks for the advice.

EDIT

Yeah ur right, the carnage logo would fit better there since it can stretch out further across the front and as you said still look good. Thanks for the advice.

No problem, i'm happy to help.

Just see this! Looking for BITW Jericho logo he has on his pants.

Also, if anyone has free time. Basically going for the Tyler Breeze/shawn Micheals type for my career. Ignorant, conifdent, thinks he's amazing etc. Just can't seem to find any logos to make my own.

His name is Ryan Black by the way (always stick to that name, just because of Tyler Black.. Ha)

Just see this! Looking for BITW Jericho logo he has on his pants.

Also, if anyone has free time. Basically going for the Tyler Breeze/shawn Micheals type for my career. Ignorant, conifdent, thinks he's amazing etc. Just can't seem to find any logos to make my own.

His name is Ryan Black by the way (always stick to that name, just because of Tyler Black.. Ha)

Lol thats funny my caw in My Career is named Caleb Black. My guy is basically like a cocky prick Zack Sabre jr type, a technical ground and pound submissionist.

Currently i'm saving up my points to get Lana as my manager. I want Paul Heyman when i'm in the main event on the main roster but for now i just want some eye candy with me.

Haha, yeah that's quality! Has to be done! I want Paige as mine, but you can't with her cos she's face! So annoying. Normally, every MyCareer I do, he ends up the new Seth Rollins/HHH. Terrible heel. Really trying to stop the natural transition. Its actually hard! He isn't a high flyer as such, loves a super kick & enziguri but stays on the ground unless he's doing the Houston hangover, just to show people he can hit the turnbuckle if he wants.

Add me on psn: sirburka (if you're on ps4), would like your caw on MyCareer!

Archived