I wish you all the best in your future endeavors

With the WWE doing its roster cuts I've decided to my own spring cleaning videogame wise and i have decided to delete WWE 2k16 from my Ps4 hardrive. This has been the shortest time a WWE game in my hardrive. I just take the issues anymore from the slow load on universe mode to the crappy online.

I dont even know if i'm gonna get WWE 2k17 this year and i've been a fan of WWE Games since WWF Warzone on the N64. Welp it has been fun. And i promise myself that i will not fall for the hype of WWE 2k17 even with its "amazing roster" or the added custom soundtracks if its added back in.

You shouldn't know if you're gonna buy WWE2K17 yet, considering literally no info about the game has been released. Just wait and see what the game has to offer and also see what people say about it if you don't end up buying it on it's release day. If you like what you see/hear, buy it and if you don't like what you see/hear then don't buy it. Never understood why some people decide whether or not they'll buy something before any info has been released about it.

Don't really see the point in announcing your decision to delete WWE2K16 from your PS4, at least on here.

Archived