Monkey D. Jiggy went to far

Kurama

This member went to far insulting my wife. She has anorexia and jiggy said in the wwe discussion page that is so fat the car goes backwards. She sometimes browses this forum on my account and saw that. I hope she at least gets warned. I do not deserve the wife hate i get.

Maaaaan I wish all of ya'll would stfu about this. Almost every few weeks or so we get the same situation involving someone saying something about your wife and you complaining/digging yourself into an even bigger hole by responding. Not taking sides, but it's your fault for bringing up your wife in the first place. Nobody cared to know that or cared to know whatever else is going on in your personal life. Yeah it is getting old that most resort to some of your post with talking about you wife..... BUT, you can't on the flip side say some reckless shit towards someone and then not expect the same back. And yes, you have said some stuff too in the past trying to 1up a member but it ended up backfiring.

Whether you're a former banned member just string shit up or telling the truth that you have a wife,all I know is that this shit needs to stop stinking up threads and discussions. Stop getting offended by stuff mother*censored*ers say over the internet that you don't even know. Ignore that shit and move on. Goddamn.

When reporting, please show samples of the post you're talking about, it's easier for mods to deal with...thanks.

Edit: Next time the wife is brought up by EITHER of you two, you're getting warned or suspended, whichever I feel at the time. Stop this childish crap.

Archived