Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Or maybe he really had this experience and felt this way. Not everything has to a theory or a work. Maybe he had a good relationship with Vince personally but professionally Vince just didn’t get the character and had nothing for him.

Yeah, i can see that.
Plenty of people have said that Vince always was cool to talk to and that his door was always open for people bringing him ideas etc.
And i mean its still possible for him to have a good relationship with vince, while Vince still ruined his character...both of those things can exist.

In the end, Vince didnt use him since going up as he could have.
Vince didnt push him, Vince said no to ideas, Vince was the guy who decided where to go with the Aleister Black character.
So in the end, it is Vinces fault that the character became expendable.

1 hour ago, The Nerd said:

Vince makes the final decisions. It’s been a public trades company for the longest. 

And yet we've already seen the network flex their muscles too like Drew Carey getting into the Hall of Fame that was a network's doing the network has played their hand multiple times on the shows you don't think as the network carrying the show doesn't like a wrestler they'll get rid of him

I’m not trying to read too deep into things, but I genuinely feel like Black does have bad feelings for WWE but doesn’t want to burn bridges, as someone mentioned, go the Drew route to come back in a few years. 

No way you can tell me what they put him through he’s just like “no, Vince loves me  !” Well why did he fire you ? 😂 I’m not mad at him not shooting on them either. Just saying. 

On 6/4/2021 at 2:43 PM, glennsoe said:

Tommy End should go the "Drew route" for 2 years where he wrestles everywhere and for every one and gets even better than now..

I mean when Drew left the WWE the first time he wasn't very good, put on a ton of muscle and grew a beard. End is just a great wrestler already. 

Murphy would benefit more from the worldwide freelancer gig I think. Great wrestler but needs to build a unique character for himself. Black/End already has that.

Guest Fight Me.

Listening to Renee's pod. End wants...Moose, Sami Callihan, Mox, Kenny Omega, Christopher Daniels (little late on that one), Jungle Boy, Powerhouse Hobbs, Brian Cage, Brodie King, Homicide, Eddie Kingston and Yuji Nagata.

I'd like to see Tommy End vs people like Jon Moxley, Kenny Omega, Jungle Boy, Powerhouse Hobbs, Brian Cage and Eddie Kingston in AEW!

The rest would be alright I guess but not matches I would look forward to compared to the rest. Sami  Callihan would be a hell nah for me though as I don't like watching Sammi Callihan matches 

If we're talking any roster outside of WWE, and "reality" doesn't need to factor in, then my list would be...

• NJPW/ Jay White (Black vs White)
  • NJPW/ Minoru Suzuki (Strikes vs Strikes)
  • NJPW/ Chris Dickinson
  • ROH/ Danhausen (Evil vs Very Evil)
  • ROH/ EC3
  • ROH/ Rush
  • AEW/ Kenny Omega
  • AEW/ Adam Page
  • AEW/ PAC
  • AEW/ Penta
  • AEW/ Fenix
  • AEW/ Sammy Guevara
  • ICW NHB/ Akira
  • GCW/ Facade
  • NWA/ Nick Aldis
  • AAA/ Hijo de Vikingo
  • MLW/ LA Park
  • NOAH/ Kazushi Sakuraba
  • GCW Bloodsport/Josh Barnett
Edited by Generations

33 minutes ago, Generations said:

If we're talking any roster outside of WWE, and "reality" doesn't need to factor in, then my list would be...

• NJPW/ Jay White (Black vs White)

in a Tables, Ladders, and Racial Tension match or a Fox News Streetfight? nah Aleister Black, PJ Black, Tyler Black, and D’lo Brown vs. Jay White, Amazing Red, Orange Cassidy, and Blue Meanie in…(race)WAR GAMES!

i am under the influence 

1 minute ago, EJ! said:

in a Tables, Ladders, and Racial Tension match or a Fox News Streetfight? nah Aleister Black, PJ Black, Tyler Black, and D’lo Brown vs. Jay White, Amazing Red, Orange Cassidy, and Blue Meanie in…(race)WAR GAMES!

i am under the influence 

kenny-omega-8482.jpg.1f2811cb451f5eca352b10f994f0d6c3.jpg

Credit:pwinsider

It's also interesting to note that in certain corners of the company, there's been some talk that Aleister Black was cut prematurely and a push that the company should bring him back in.  

Whether anything comes of this or not remains to be seen, but as the shock of the releases last week wears off, there's been a feeling that of everyone Black was "cut too soon" and was more the victim of broken promises and start/stop creative more than of anything that he did of his own accord.    

During his appearance on Renee Young's podcast, Tommy End, the former Black, stated that at one point, there was a pitch for him to be involved in the Boneyard Match to assist The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 36, which certainly would have helped position him stronger.

End was announced for his first post-WWE appearance on 11/14 at the Big Event in NYC yesterday

Guest Fight Me.

Crazy to think he beat AJ the PPV before and Lashley at Mania itself. And also how he had an undefeated streak for so long because they simply forgot lmao

Honestly, saying that Black should have been used to prop up Taker in the Boneyard match just proves that WWE has no clue how to use people. That's *censored*ing abysmal. 

They had no interaction prior to that. Why would he be there? 

Edited by Generations