Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bushy.

WWE Releases Discussion

Still so funny... of course Drake, Low Ki, and Matt Morgan would associate with each other

I still absolutely believe that most of these anti-trafficking groups are siphoning that money to something else.

Kinda reminds me of when Susan G. Komen was literally partnering with oil companies, and painting fracking equipment pink. You know...oil...one of the things that literally causes cancer. But, what do I know? Lol. But, yeah...there's a lot to be said, IMO, about people who are adamant about exactly one thing. They're usually either hiding something, or they know they can easily use it to make money. I've said it before, but...human trafficking is one of those things that no one is going to argue isn't a problem. We all have a switch that flips, that says "yeah...this is a bad thing". When you focus all your energy on that, you can get people to give you money really easily. I don't think people like Low Ki or Drake are intentionally trying to take money from people, or abuse the good will of concerned do-gooders. But, I do think they are dumbasses who are easily manipulated by other people who are doing exactly that.

5 minutes ago, dje_wba said:

best of luck but boy he stunk it up. either bring Tom back or keep it Cory/Byron

On top of the allegations, apparently Dream just wasn't very easy to work with. Just rubbing a lot of people the wrong way and basically almost living the character. Which I guess lines up with what he says in his statement about trying to keep kayfabe alive and stay in character as much as he can. Just seems to have been a headache all around.

I liked that he brought a different voice to the booth and felt less like a flavorless Cole clone but man, the guy didn’t know jackshit about pro-wrestling.

21 minutes ago, dje_wba said:

Well that didn’t last long. You could tell Corey and Byron wanted him gone. Maybe Tom can come back..that’s the best announce team they’ve got imo.

Honestly, there's nothing unfortunate about WWE layoffs these days. Pretty sure almost everyone would be better off working elsewhere.

For someone who's going to be doing commentary on professional wrestling, you'd think they'd brush up on professional wrestling before hand.

but also WWE just likes having people that are famous in other sports media, the ultimate learn-on-the-job opportunity as long as you have name value. FightMe mentioned him but yeah Mike Adamle was the biggest example.

I really need to know what the *Censored* this guy did because I’m routinely baffled at this companies stupid *censored*ing decisions.