WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rumor has it that Black wont be on the list...but who knows.
Joe sadly has the worst luck with Injuries etc, always had.
But still, he could have been so much bigger if you wouldnt have incompetent people calling the shots.

A few good talents released that many companies could use better.
Im not that sad about the releases because if it means people getting used then thats a good thing.
What good does it to have them signed with the WWE but not used or badly used...so im rather happy.

Yeah its an unsure time for Wrestlers, many indy leagues etc are unable to do shows and stuff, so its limited what they can do...but things are slowly getting better.

What pisses me off is the alleged reason why they were released.
"Budget Cuts" my ass.
The WWE arrogantly walk around showing off their shiny new million dollar contracts, but fire people claiming its to save money etc.
Bullcrap, just have the decency to say that you have no further use for some of them.
Watch when they have their investors meeting and present their new record earnings.

Its not that they release wrestlers, its how they do it that annoys me.

Guest Fight Me.
5 hours ago, T-Hell said:

I'm assuming Aleister and Murphy will be in the list soon. Because lord knows these *censored*ing goons can't appreciate real talent.

They are apparently taping vignettes for Black's return.

not sure why are you saying "budget cuts" is a BS reason and saying "we have no use for you" somehow makes it better. 

they are not mutually exclusive. paying up bonuses while making budget cuts is just in line with their policy. and most big companies/corporations. it's shitty, don't get me wrong, but hardly a surprise. 

if they have no plan on using Bllie Kay and Peyton Royce for example, it makes they would axe them. Or any person on that list. However, it's BS that they can't see that Samoa Joe is a talent worth keeping for example. Unless he wanted to go too.  

One thing to keep in mind whenever someone gets released like this, it’s always possible they went to them to take a pay cut first. So maybe someone like Joe was asked to take a pay cut and said no and they said ok we are going to have to release you. It happens in sports like the NFL every year.

It's always sad for people to lose their jobs, but I'm not even that peeved as a viewer because they have some very feasible alternatives.

I'm actually excited at the prospect of Joe and the IIconics in AEW, where they'd be treated with a whole lot more respect than WWE. I'm fairly confident that's where they'll be going.

I also really, really would love to see Bo Dallas get a chance somewhere. Dude was such a fun NXT Champion, underrated af. But hell, the man is running a farm with liv Morgan, he might just be happy with life lol.

I think Kalisto will be fine. AEW or Impact will probably snag him if he stays in the states, AAA if not. 

Mickie is a legend, so again, if she wants to keep wrestling, she'll be signed somewhere.

Mojo was never very good, but he's got connections so he'll be fine. Maybe a sportscaster for Football or hosting some after show, idk.

I feel real bad for Tucker though. Heavy Machinery was a great team, and their breakup ruined him. 

Blake is kinda in a similar boat. Screwed by Ryker's comments and paying for it. Idk that the dude has all that much appeal either, I liked him with Murphy but that's kinda it. He and Tucker really gotta reinvent themselves if they wanna get signed anywhere prominent.

The IIconics in AEW would be fun. 

Without looking it up, it was Jessie McKay & KC Macintosh right ? Or something like that :lol: I actually remember when they signed and got their WWE names and people crapping on the “Billie” name. Damn..time flies. 

I also remember people saying Billie was a good wrestler pre-WWE, but she never really showed that lol 

Edited by Bushy.

Jessica McKay and KC Cassidy. Those names sound really similar lmao, no wonder they're soulmates

I saw someone say Billie should show up in AEW with her resume thing, but I'd be fine with the Iconic Duo just debuting together.