Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bushy.

WWE Releases Discussion

Finally, lets see what he does.
Would love to see him at NJPW but the world is open for a man with his talent, he would be gold in every company...well almost every company. XD

Apparently he doesn't have a no-compete (maybe because he was already off tv for so long?)

This dude could literally show up on AEW this week. Let's go!

18 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Noooo Andrade liked this. Well, I wouldn't mind some matches everywhere as a free agent before settling down somewhere.

Oh hey look Doombunny.

8 hours ago, Generations said:

Still weird to me. Lol.

I saw her everywhere mania weekend just wandering around aimlessly two years ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNAs56wrYo4/?igshid=10k841ro7vxsw

It looks like Charly Caruso is indeed done with WWE and working full-time with ESPN now. She apparently got heat in WWE recently for arriving late for interviews, specifically one for Randy and Sheamus, which is when they brought it to Vince's attention.

Her replacement is Kevin Patrick, who we've seen recently doing backstage interviews, Main Event and Raw Talk where everyone keeps *censored*ing with him cause he's from Ireland so his favorite must be Sheamus lol

Edited by Fight Me.

Really sucks about Charly. The Irish dudes voice is cool though. Nice to have someone who looks and sounds different. 

French announce team released "due to restructuring via Peacock." Damn, I wonder if other teams will be let go as well. It sucks this Peacock deal is costing jobs now.

Edited by Fight Me.

NOOOOOO.

Damn bro, Billie was just on Mania and was arguably one of the better parts of that awful match. And Mickie just started doing commentary on the NXT Takeover preshows, plus teasing a possible team with Chelsea Green.

Edited by Fight Me.

Chelsea is shocking. was only a matter of time for Tucky

don’t know who Wesley Black is. unless he meant Blake?

Edited by EJ!

Yeah, they teased that heel turn at the end of the Lucha House Party run and then nothing. We got a taste of a match with Rey Mysterio at Survivor Series and nothing. Then those random fedora hat appearances backstage which led to...nothing lol