WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, Alicia Faaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwk's profile was moved to the alumni page on WWE.com. Odds on Bianca Belair getting the call up or Naomi coming back very, very soon?

thats a pretty odd train of thought there Ryder

So, Alicia Faaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwk's profile was moved to the alumni page on WWE.com. Odds on Bianca Belair getting the call up or Naomi coming back very, very soon?

Not really. As of right now the only black women on the main roster are Naomi, Saha Banks and Ember Moon. The last two are on the injury list and the first is taking time off for personal reasons, leaving them with no active black female talent. That is a prime target for the cheap, trashy, clickbait "news" sites like WrestleTalk to get BS views. "RACIST WWE REFUSES TO USE BLACK WOMEN!!!" I can see one of those two things I mentioned happening just to stop that BS from happening.

Not really. As of right now the only black women on the main roster are Naomi, Saha Banks and Ember Moon. The last two are on the injury list and the first is taking time off for personal reasons, leaving them with no active black female talent. That is a prime target for the cheap, trashy, clickbait "news" sites like WrestleTalk to get BS views. "RACIST WWE REFUSES TO USE BLACK WOMEN!!!" I can see one of those two things I mentioned happening just to stop that BS from happening.

i see your point but Ember and Naomi have been TV rarities for a while, Alicia certainly has so if those articles are coming they probably would have happened by now and considering the people who would write those articles probably arent casual, they would know why these women arent on TV so those articles would clearly be in bad faith to anybody reading them. i dont think WWE will hit the panic button on black female performers, nor should they.

Alicia works backstage as creative for smackdown. She is just not a in ring competitor anymore.

The whole "drunk" thing was that she was intoxicated at a live show and arn anderson still let her work the match.

That lead to his release and in her case for some time off.

After she came back for the reunion they gave her a position as a creative so it's normal she is on the alumni page together with other people that are working backstage only. :)

honest and sincere Person.

It Always sucks to see wwe collecting so much Talent, then not using it att all or using it once in a blue moon.

I really hope he goes to AEW and have those great Matches cause I know him for many years from the Indies and he can definately work for that paycheck and entertain us a lot in the process.

Mike Kanellis is not capable of great matches. He is an average talent and always has been. Good for him if he can find a job elsewhere, but AEW do not need him.

This sums it up for me. Mike was never a standout talent, the best thing he'd done was the recent comedy with Maria. I would hate if he went to AEW, they already have Spears as a similar talent (except Spears can get over).

• 4 weeks later...