WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kalisto is "lame" because he's not a tag team guy.

I specifically remember his work before that...and even his mic work, and thinking "Wow...this guy is pretty much the next Rey Mysterio". But, again...that's probably exactly why he was put where he is. Because, I've said it before...WWE wants Rey to be the only big masked luchador. I've seen countless examples of them keeping other masked luchadors "down" so to speak. Which is why I said it was a blessing in disguise for Andrade to lose his mask prior to WWE.

On a similar degree, they're kinda doing the same thing with Braun in regards to Lesnar. They aren't going to let Braun be what he actually could be until they are 100% finished with Lesnar. I never understood that kind of shit...but WWE does it a lot. I would personally just push everyone to the fullest degree, and let rising tides lift all ships.

Edited by Generations

Never really got the chance to watch Kacy because the Network don't like to work at my house because of my internet. Only saw her at the Rumble. But been a fan of her for years during Ninja Warrior. Was shocked to hear she joined WWE. Sucks she may actually go

lmao what if it was because shes tired of her gimmick being a girl who watches Ricochet do shit

but nah i hope everything is okay with her

Not gonna lie, I really only know of her cause of the WWEPC page always posting her reaction to something Ricochet related lmao

But same though, wish nothing but a healthy career for her

lmao what if it was because shes tired of her gimmick being a girl who watches Ricochet do shit

but nah i hope everything is okay with her

Man you're getting real cynical lately cmon

i am? how?

Wasn't being serious bro