WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

And how did that support the actual show?

Yes. You can catch the replay there. Because this is the 21st century.

Wrestling shows no longer need to get lost in VHS hell after they aired,

And considering the actual success of the show...what wrestling streaming device wouldn't want to have access to it?

Or would you say WWE supported WCW because they put WCW stuff on the Network? Or, because I know you will say that the WWE actually owns WCW now, what about the ROH matches, as part of some DVDs? Same with Impact Wrestling.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because no company is going to put their name on something or promote something if they didn't have some investment into it cuz anybody remembers I don't know Barely Legal WWE didn't say they were doing it but they helped invest into that pay-per-view will guess what New Japan to the same thing with all that

It's kind of obvious of course New Japan going to be invested they're trying to get a foothold in America

They were not. Cody & The Bucks just used these connections to promote the event and to hire people they knew. ROH & NJPW themselves had nothing to do with any of it

well you know besides lending in their talent

Again. They did not do that.

Yeah they did NWA cmll AAA New Japan roh all landed talent to the event which means there are contracts money change hands meaning those companies were involved

And it also got on rohs streaming services so they were part of a deal

And for wrestling event it was pretty damn cheap for tickets front row was like 150 bucks

Plus according to Cody he wont consider the event spld out unless there a but in,every city but there wasnt

And you might not realize but roh change their contracts to be more like WWE with exclusive tivity in their contracts so the only wait roh Talent can be on the show is to have some kind of deal with them

Tbf, there would totally have been a person in every seat if the scalpers weren't reselling $25 seats for over $1000.

Speaking about Sanity...

Wolfe is my favorite Sanity member, so this was really cool to see.

Agreed. I think he's quite underrated in the ring department. I think because he's never really given the chance to show it. I think War Games was his best showing and he got his had sliced open with a table.

Never said they shouldn't be used I just said they only have a group like that you can't really have a bunch of people the same gimmick running around doing the same thing it gets boring and it's nothing like a sanity gimmick that's original I mean the shield did it the Nexus did it it does get boring after awhile you do the same thing week after week

Nothing about any gimmick in WWE is original. There is no originality when it comes to fiction in general. You don't need to be original to be successful, you just need to have passion in it, take it seriously and perform as best you can.

Originality has nothing to do with it. If you're looking for originality in wrestling then you are going to have a hard time accepting anything.

Tbf, there would totally have been a person in every seat if the scalpers weren't reselling $25 seats for over $1000.

Speaking about Sanity...

Wolfe is my favorite Sanity member, so this was really cool to see.

Agreed. I think he's quite underrated in the ring department. I think because he's never really given the chance to show it. I think War Games was his best showing and he got his had sliced open with a table.

I also think he's their best talker. Those few months that Eric Young was out getting surgery on his throat, Wolfe did a lot of the talking and I was blown away.

• 3 weeks later...

Lmao you're saying that like this is the first time he's been released. He didn't make a gimmick work. He made a career out of an awesome gimmick and having an abundance of talent.

What an idiotic thing to say.

Goldust is bitter, and I don't blame him...

But, it isn't because of fans...it's because he's been put in a position where he isn't sure about whether he should stay with the company that honors his father annually, or go create something new with his brother. I think people are ignoring the weight of a decision like that.

Lmao you're saying that like this is the first time he's been released. He didn't make a gimmick work. He made a career out of an awesome gimmick and having an abundance of talent.

What an idiotic thing to say.

Yeah he did he made the Goldust gimmick work any other guy and that gimmick with would have failed Edited by Mango kid