Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sara Lee is out, gg.

Tough Enough Season 6 winner Sara Lee has been released from her WWE contract.

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Sara received the news on Friday, but theres no word at this point on why she was cut from the company.

Lee beat out 7 other women last year to earn a $250,000 contract. She debuted at an NXT live event in March, but hasnt been used much since.

Runner-up Mandy Rose, who the trainers clearly wanted to win, was instantly signed to a deal and given a role on Total Divas. Shes since made multiple appearances on NXT programming.

All eyes are now on The Yeti to make the most recent season of Tough Enough mean something.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/sara-lee-tough-enough-winner-released-wwe/#.V_E1BpMrJE4?platform=hootsuite

Lmfaoooooooooo wow. Tough Enough winners really are cursed bro. What a *censored*ing waste. Looks like all that shit about her hooking up with wrestlers were true, but she actually found love with someone. Wish them the best of luck but good riddance.

Speaking of, has he done anything in NJPW yet? Haven't watched in a while.

"Done anything" is a bit questionable...but he's pretty enjoyable over there, IMO. He's actually one of the most enjoyable parts of the show for me on a regular basis. Kinda reminds me of Jericho, how he just yells random shit during matches. He's very animated. He'll do a running lariat and just scream "mother*censored*er!" while running across the ring. It's highly entertaining. Yeah...Juice Robinson is cool.

Edited by Generations

Is he technically a Young Boy in Japan? I don't watch it.

Also, I'm genuinely surprised that people still go for Tough Enough, nothing good happens for 95% of participants, including the winners. It's always one of the runner-ups that do something good. Morrison, Mandy Rose, Miz ... and others I can't remember lmao.

Is he technically a Young Boy in Japan? I don't watch it.

Also, I'm genuinely surprised that people still go for Tough Enough, nothing good happens for 95% of participants, including the winners. It's always one of the runner-ups that do something good. Morrison, Mandy Rose, Miz ... and others I can't remember lmao.

Ryback (kinda), Josh Matthews (kinda) and now probably Daria aswell. But that's it.