Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really don't understand this WCPW thing at all

Why not? They've funded it through the youtube channel and their own merchandise - and they're booking great independent talent. It's not like it has a lot of rivals in the UK either.

I'm glad that they're letting the wrestlers shine, and using their presenters as comic relief.

You don't even know what what I meant by that

Their presenters are all *censored*ing annoying to watch

King Ross is hilarious.

Nah he's the worst one. His face makes me angry. Plus the accents ...

I hate King Ross with a fiery passion of death

Their presenters are all *censored*ing annoying to watch

King Ross is hilarious.

King Uh!!!! It's John o'clock get the *Censored* in there!!

I love WTF moments. Can't wait for them after each show.

"Former WWE Superstar Ryback (Ryan Reeves) announced via his podcast - Conversation with the Big Guy - that he has officially changed his name to "Ryback." He noted that he was recording in advance and was set to go before a judge on September 1st, but was confident that the process would proceed smoothly. Ryback mentioned on the podcast that there are other people named Ryback, so there's already a precedent set for his acquiring the name. He stressed that he isn't trying to get over on anyone and that he just wants to own an identity that he created prior to his time with WWE."

Source LOP

"Former WWE Superstar Ryback (Ryan Reeves) announced via his podcast - Conversation with the Big Guy - that he has officially changed his name to "Ryback." He noted that he was recording in advance and was set to go before a judge on September 1st, but was confident that the process would proceed smoothly. Ryback mentioned on the podcast that there are other people named Ryback, so there's already a precedent set for his acquiring the name. He stressed that he isn't trying to get over on anyone and that he just wants to own an identity that he created prior to his time with WWE."

Source LOP

But he's not Goldberg....

Fresh off his departure from WWE, Alberto El Patron (formerly known as Alberto Del Rio) has signed to face longtime rival Rey Mysterio in a battle of former WWE World champions.

Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio will take place at the debut Lucha Ilimitado card on October 12 in Yakima, Washington’s SunDome.

Also at that event, former Lucha Underground champ Fénix, current Global Force NEX*GEN champ Sonjay Dutt, current CZW World champ Jonathan Gresham, and former Olympian Jeff Cobb will battle it out in a four-way matchup to determine the first-ever Corazón de Oro champion.

Other wrestlers already booked are MVP, Juventud Guerrera, Psicosis, and Su Yung. Opponents for those wrestlers are schedule to be announced in the coming days. Tickets available at TicketsWest outlets and TicketsWest.com.

Lucha Ilimitado is owned by ChuteVerks, LLC, a joint venture of New York-based film and television companies Lost Colony Entertainment and Vrai Moi Films.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/753795-alberto-del-rio-vs-rey-mysterio-announced#/slide/1