WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

Still want to see Ryback vs. Cage vs. Elgin in a PWG ring, though

Thing is, when I see Cage he looks like he lifts people up with ease and really looks like he's really strong, I don't get that with Ryback, dude looked like he struggled to pick up people. Not to mention Cage is way more athletic than Ryback.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still want to see Ryback vs. Cage vs. Elgin in a PWG ring, though

Add Peter Kaasa in the mix. And make it a Fatal 4 Way.

My man! Kaasa is going to be a huge deal.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Ryback does as a free agent. There's been some talk about him maybe showing up in NJPW. I'd love to see him throwing potatoes and dropping Japs on their heads (not for real, obviously). Strong style Ryback could be fun. Del Rio would be great over there too. Give me El Patron vs. Sakuraba, please.

Edited by Crowley

Del Rio and Paige to TNA would actually be cool. Would benefit TNA in a huge way. In my opinion, that organization needs better world champion and women's championship performers. Getting Del Rio and Paige would be a step in the right direction. But Paige is contracted through 2019 or something, right? Guess that won't work.

Yea her contract is up in 2019.

On Cody Rhodes... Not sure where to post this.

Former WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes is reportedly set to sign with TNA very soon.

Dave Meltzer says he spoke with Cody at Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Battle of Los Angeles this past weekend, and learned Cody has a deal in place to work with both TNA and Ring of Honor, without being signed to either.

Cody is reportedly scheduled to work with Mike Bennett in TNA after they worked together in Northeast Wrestling. It also appears as though Brandi Rhodes - formerly known as Eden - will be joining her husband in TNA, and will work a program of her own with Maria Kanellis.

- LOP.

Edited by liontamer*

Dave Meltzer says he spoke with Cody at Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Battle of Los Angeles this past weekend, and learned Cody has a deal in place to work with both TNA and Ring of Honor, without being signed to either.

- LOP.

wat

Cody is reportedly scheduled to work with Mike Bennett in TNA after they worked together in Northeast Wrestling. It also appears as though Brandi Rhodes - formerly known as Eden - will be joining her husband in TNA, and will work a program of her own with Maria Kanellis.

- LOP.

giphy.gif

Also, the best thing out of Rhodes quitting WWE, is that Brandi is modeling again. Yes please.

Edited by Generations

Jesus, LOP. Get it to together.

It sounds like he's still just a free agent, but apparently "Cody Rhodes to appear in TNA" wasn't a clickbaity enough headline.

I know Cody Rhodes said that he isn't worried about using the Rhodes name, but he hasn't tried using it on television yet. WWE doesn't mind if "Cody Rhodes" appears in PWG, but are they really going to be okay with him using that name on an episode of Impact or ROH's Final Battle pay-per-view?

Is that not his real name? I don't see why he can't use it.

Nah, his real name is Cody Runnels. I believe WWE only owns the complete name "Cody Rhodes", so if I'm not mistaken he can use the Rhodes part but the whole name can't be exactly the same. It hasn't been an issue so far, but like I said, he also hasn't appeared on television, which is usually where WWE draws the line.

Edited by Crowley

Jesus, LOP. Get it to together.

It sounds like he's still just a free agent, but apparently "Cody Rhodes to appear in TNA" wasn't a clickbaity enough headline.

I know Cody Rhodes said that he isn't worried about using the Rhodes name, but he hasn't tried using it on television yet. WWE doesn't mind if "Cody Rhodes" appears in PWG, but are they really going to be okay with him using that name on an episode of Impact or ROH's Final Battle pay-per-view?

Could always go with "Dashing Cody"/"Prince Cody" or for TNA... "Broken Cody" :shifty:

... Or "White Reign" ...

Edited by Vinsmoker