Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bushy.

WWE Releases Discussion

On 6/13/2022 at 1:17 PM, Fight Me. said:

People in the comments suck, "Why didn't you go to AEW?" not focusing on the fact that he took PEDS and got fired.

If Sasha is released, I don't want her in AEW. Maybe NWA or something. 

Or...isn't she one of those conspiracy theorist whackjobs? She might actually join CYN. As hilarious as that would be...

Naomi on the other hand, would be great just about anywhere.

Edited by Generations

Sasha could definitely be the *censored*ing guy in AEW, but honestly her and Naomi both have more than enough  mainstream appeal to leave wrestling behind.

50 minutes ago, EJ! said:

Sasha could definitely be the *censored*ing guy in AEW, but honestly her and Naomi both have more than enough  mainstream appeal to leave wrestling behind.

Do they tho as wrestling  fans we think they have it in the bubble universe  of wrestling but in main stream world of entertainment  that Carisma  is the same as Lance storm

31 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

Do they tho as wrestling  fans we think they have it in the bubble universe  of wrestling but in main stream world of entertainment  that Carisma  is the same as Lance storm

Hollywood and social media can make something out of anything. Batista was a notoriously mediocre promo and now look at him. Sasha’s Star Wars gig might just be the beginning for her. as far as Naomi,  i vividly remember her almost bringing in a whole group of new viewers by herself with her Rumble performance a couple years ago

57 minutes ago, EJ! said:

Hollywood and social media can make something out of anything. Batista was a notoriously mediocre promo and now look at him. Sasha’s Star Wars gig might just be the beginning for her. as far as Naomi,  i vividly remember her almost bringing in a whole group of new viewers by herself with her Rumble performance a couple years ago

Yezzir