WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

On 2/28/2022 at 7:06 AM, T-Hell said:

Right now there's two things WWE related I can't wait to see. One is Undertaker's HoF speech, and the other is Bray's first post-release interview, where he can truly explain what went on there and how his ideas came to be and stuff like that.

A technically won't be a true explanation considering considering there's 2 sides to every story we're going to learn bray version

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Braun Strowman being released was a surprise, as I hear Vinny Mac has a fetish thing for large men.

I don't know why this tag is over this text. :D

Anyway, he was not a good wrestler, but he was certainly somebody to be afraid of, as he was built like a tank. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.
2 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

I know/knew she was away due to pregnancy, but I thought she was apart of the last list of cuts? 

Nah...I'm not sure you can't release someone while pregnant...or at least you shouldn't lmao

19 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

They’ve released someone on their wedding day before

but nah, part of the reason people were lowkey expecting Gargano to sign back is because LeRae was still with them (and pregnant lol)

Actually  they were released  before that but FedEx just arrived on there wedding day

Paul Heyman was released during the recordings for this Mondays Night Raw. :o

Was really shocked to read that!

EDIT: Never mind guys, it was old news from 2006. Sorry about the confusion! :(

Didn't checked on the date and it was linked under a recent thread so I thought it was recent aswell.

Edited by Saturi

• 2 weeks later...

I could see this Not be because of that mainly and more because of (alleged because i havent seen the picture) him shaving himself a hitler mustache and doing the Hand gesture on a picture. 

But either way a difficult Situation since the truth is unclear at the Moment. 

Guest Fight Me.

Just seen that Hitler pic. Wow, idiot.

They should simply hire Trey Miguel and act like nothing happened. Just say he won the X-Division title over the weekend but that's it.

Edited by Fight Me.

• 2 weeks later...