WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

So Zicky Dice is hosting a show at my local indies venue and has Taya on the card vs Thunder Rosa.  I looked up to see if Taya had wrestled since she got released and she hasn’t, this will be her first match as a free agent. 

What struck me is how terrible her run in NXT was. A total of 6 matches over the course of 5 months, ALL under 10 minutes, and then she was fired. I can’t blame her one bit for hating WWE. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

So this was the gimmick Ali pitched and was accepted at first. Then Vince said no and pitched something Ali would never do instead. The two had a heated argument last time they met apparently.

Edited by Fight Me.

9 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

So this was the gimmick Ali pitched and was accepted at first. Then Vince said no and pitched something Ali would never do instead. The two had a heated argument last time they met apparently.

so basically his vision is a copy of the muhammad hassan gimmick

Edited by Austin3035

All these years defending this company and defending Vince has wore thin. Not just on this site either, in other wrestling circles I’m apart of. I can no longer do that. It’s not even fun anymore. It’s hard to get attached or care about a specific performer because who knows when they’ll be gone or given some stupid shit. Bowing out. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Credit: pwinsider 

We can confirm that Brian Kendrick, who had most recently been working as a producer on WWE NXT and 205 Live, has requested a release from the company weeks ago and has not been to any TV tapings in Orlando in some time.  We are told Kendrick has been waiting for a release at least six weeks.

Kendrick, 42, last wrestled for WWE in October 2020 on the 205 Live brand.  The long-time WWE and former ROH star was originally trained by Shawn Michaels

He can still go, so this is not surpricing..