Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bushy.

WWE Releases Discussion

On 1/4/2022 at 3:41 PM, Fight Me. said:

Jeff Hardy vs. WALTER. Man, what could've been lmao

Noone wants to see that shit.

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

I do. 😡😡😡 Mainly so we can say it happened...like WALTER vs. R-Truth from a live event once lmao

I’m sorry what

4 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Noone wants to see that shit.

nah think about it. Jeff is always gonna be the definition of a wrestling underdog and a match with a dude who will beat shit down his leg would be kinda crazy. kinda why i was looking forward to a Jeff/Roman feud

William Regal being unceremoniously let go like just another regular superstar hurts me genuinely, and just goes to show how despicable the leadership of this company truly is.

These were Triple H’s guys. Vince and company probably want to fill NXT and the PC with guys that have the same vision has him. Business wise I get it bc NXT was so different than what Vince wanted but as a fan it really sucks

The writing was on the wall… It is what is… I’m glad we got that last run with him feuding with Kross. That was a stellar feud; one of the best feuds last Summer.

4 hours ago, EJ! said:

nah think about it. Jeff is always gonna be the definition of a wrestling underdog and a match with a dude who will beat shit down his leg would be kinda crazy. kinda why i was looking forward to a Jeff/Roman feud

Oh for sure, I can just imagine Hardy’s agonizing selling. It would have been an interesting match-up.

i’m starting to think we’re not far from Trips and Shawn being let go or at least “amicably parting ways”. you make an effort to erase everything i’ve done and fire everybody i hired, why not let me go? that’s like if you didn’t like the way i made burgers so you took all my burger tools and ingredients away but still kept me around. if it’s just business, they should be able to put the family shit aside and set Triple H free to do his own thing (after his solo HOF induction 👀)

WWE is development for AEW lol. WWE does all the training and marketing and then they let them go. AEW can just pick up any releases already trained and with a name to them. WWE is just straight up dumb right now.

Cant really say im surprised, and since i gave up on NXT and dont miss it...im not too sad.
I rather see it as the opening of a new door for greater things.
I mean Regal is a gift anywhere he goes, his talent and experience elevates every company he is in.

MAGA Road Dogg can suck a lemon for all i care, but the rest is valueable talent that can help Wrestling in general.

I doubt that Vince will "get" Walter & his whole gimmick...

I guaran-damn-tee he'll get the "Keith Lee treatment" and be release before the summer..

I might be paranoid,but I bet there's another round of releases in a months time due to this

STAMFORD, Conn.-- WWE (NYSE: WWE) announced that it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2021 results on Thursday, February 3, 2022 after the close of the market. The Company’s Chairman & CEO, Vincent K. McMahon, President & Chief Revenue Officer, Nick Khan, Chief Brand Officer, Stephanie McMahon, and Chief Financial & Administrative Officer, Frank A. Riddick, will host a conference call beginning at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the results.