• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Noone wants to see that shit.

nah think about it. Jeff is always gonna be the definition of a wrestling underdog and a match with a dude who will beat shit down his leg would be kinda crazy. kinda why i was looking forward to a Jeff/Roman feud

4 hours ago, EJ! said:

nah think about it. Jeff is always gonna be the definition of a wrestling underdog and a match with a dude who will beat shit down his leg would be kinda crazy. kinda why i was looking forward to a Jeff/Roman feud

Oh for sure, I can just imagine Hardy’s agonizing selling. It would have been an interesting match-up.

i’m starting to think we’re not far from Trips and Shawn being let go or at least “amicably parting ways”. you make an effort to erase everything i’ve done and fire everybody i hired, why not let me go? that’s like if you didn’t like the way i made burgers so you took all my burger tools and ingredients away but still kept me around. if it’s just business, they should be able to put the family shit aside and set Triple H free to do his own thing (after his solo HOF induction 👀)

Cant really say im surprised, and since i gave up on NXT and dont miss it...im not too sad.
I rather see it as the opening of a new door for greater things.
I mean Regal is a gift anywhere he goes, his talent and experience elevates every company he is in.

MAGA Road Dogg can suck a lemon for all i care, but the rest is valueable talent that can help Wrestling in general.

I might be paranoid,but I bet there's another round of releases in a months time due to this

STAMFORD, Conn.-- WWE (NYSE: WWE) announced that it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2021 results on Thursday, February 3, 2022 after the close of the market. The Company’s Chairman & CEO, Vincent K. McMahon, President & Chief Revenue Officer, Nick Khan, Chief Brand Officer, Stephanie McMahon, and Chief Financial & Administrative Officer, Frank A. Riddick, will host a conference call beginning at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the results.