Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bushy.

WWE Releases Discussion

7 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

Wait....Scotty 2 Hotty was STILL employed? I thought they released him years ago. 

He signed on as a producer for NXT a while back.

2 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

He signed on as a producer for NXT a while back.

Heh. Had no idea. I thought that one-off match was just a one-off appearance. 

22 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

If I have my timeline right, I think he signed on as a coach after the one-off match Too Cool had with the Ascension 

That reminds me that I've recently seen an interview with Viktor, and he said that he lost utter respect for the company because of one situation backstage where "the line was crossed". He didn't give further detail, only that the line wasn't crossed on him or Konnor, but it was crossed and made him lose respect for WWE. Poor guys. Makes you wonder what really goes on in there.

Edited by T-Hell

I always promised myself that I would never be part of something solely for the paycheck and that was where I was at. I told myself that I would walk away if I ever got to that point, so that is what I have chosen to do.

That part caught my eyes...seems like he lost his passion for whatever the WWE puts out.
Really sad to see how those people who live and breath wrestling, leave the WWE because they fall out of love for it.

It says so much how it is inside the company.
I mean when even a Hardcore WWE fanboy like Johnny Gargano is said to be leaving the one place he worked his life to make it to...then things are looking bad.
If passion and love is lacking, what does it say about the WWE.

So Hit Row was called to say they would be needed for some shows and the ppv, then they were told never mind then called again and said we need you and then one last call to release them? Who is running this *censored*ing company? Lol 

Credit:pwi

WWE filed a corporate disclosure today in relation to the termination of former Chief Financial Officer Kristina Salen, noting:

On November 23, 2021, World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (the “Company”) entered into a separation agreement with Kristina Salen, formerly the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, in connection with her previously announced departure from the Company (the “Separation Agreement”). 

Under the terms of the Separation Agreement, Ms. Salen will receive a continuation of base salary and health insurance coverage for a period of twelve months.  She will be paid cash in the amount of $413,000 for certain forfeited restricted stock units and will be eligible for a payment in respect of her incentive bonus for 2021 to be determined by the Compensation Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors and currently estimated at $431,200, in each case payable on or before March 31, 2022. 

All payments are subject to applicable employment or tax withholdings and deductions.  The Separation Agreement contains other standard provisions, including maintaining Ms. Salen’s intellectual property, confidentiality and non-solicitation obligations. 

The Separation Agreement is terminable by Ms. Salen until November 26, 2021.

and the entirety of the wrestling world breathed a sigh of relief.