• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.
2 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

I am SHOCKED that's an Impact signing and not an AEW one, given a certain relationship.

To be fair...Impact has one title AEW does not lol But yeah.

KOs tag titles.

Credit:pwinsider - Impact related..

The former Braun Strowman, Adam Scherr, was spotted meeting with Impact Wrestling's Scott D'Amore last night at the hotel bar for the Motor City Comic Con in Detroit, Michigan last night.   We are told the two were sitting for a long time with Scherr arriving to meet D'Amore, who was waiting for him.

PWInsider.com has been told Impact has been working on several surprises for next weekend's Impact Wrestling Bound for Glory PPV, so it should be interesting to see if Scherr is one of those surprises. 

There is no confirmation at this point the two sides have come to a deal, but obviously, they are in talks

Credit:pwinsider

Impact spoiler with name change of released wwe star..

Adam Scherr, the former Braun Strowman, was spotted flying to Las Vegas this morning from Chicago.

PWInsider.com is told that Scherr, who plans to use the nickname "The Titan" going forward, is expected to debut this weekend for Impact Wrestling, likely on tomorrow's Bound for Glory PPV.

Guest Fight Me.

Also on reddit, someone posted abuse allegations about Greg a few days ago. It got taken down because "it wasn't about wrestling", and I haven't been able to find any other sources, so not sure how serious that is too.

Edited by Fight Me.

He overestimated his importance.
You dont start a fight over anything by threaten someone with your companys lawyers, who have far better things to do than settle any problems a ring announcer has with...i assume a rapper?

Of course its not cool using his voice or so for something that makes you money, but he is acting like a complete fool here.
You deal with this some other way...or at least not by involving the WWE in this.

ROH is on a hiatus until april 2022 and have told talents that everyone will be released after the end of the year. 

Wonder if the nxt 2.0 overhaul will hinder some ROH talent from signing. I know wwe has had interest in several ROH talent in the past..

yeah i doubt WWE would bite on the big names that come from this to avoid going back in the same direction they’re trying to veer away from. i could see Josh Woods getting picked up. he’s not too big a name, WWE could still cultivate him.