Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bushy.

WWE Releases Discussion

Well as long as he is fine...but it goes to show how easy false information can be spread around.
Really sad that he was working on the character, preparing to return this Raw and all.

Instead of Bray we got more shitty Lilly crap.

3 hours ago, Generations said:

In the Murphy video, Josiah says "Yeah, we keep a lot of guys here. Including the devil himself."

Is that a tease for Wyatt?

Wouldn't that be too soon? By the time that was recorded maybe Bray wasn't even officially released yet.

Yeah I just thought it was a reference to Black, but I guess they can always spin it if Bray wants to join on the game. He could be like the Michael Myers of the damn place. :lol:

Edited by Fight Me.

9 hours ago, Generations said:

In the Murphy video, Josiah says "Yeah, we keep a lot of guys here. Including the devil himself."

Is that a tease for Wyatt?

No. It's a reference to Malakai Black, who is controllen/possessed by the devil in his own video

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

He's going for #17. WOOOOO.

I mean, if that's what he wants.. I don't know about in ring abilities, but I guess he still can be of some promo and managing use.

Flair joins Pinnacle to side with Tully Blanchard or he manages someone like Andrade against people like Cody who has Arn Amderson.  There's still plenty of use he can be as a manager or some on-air role 

Just hope Flair patches things up with the other Horsemen. He said he isn't too close with them anymore after they weren't there for him when his son passed.

Edited by Fight Me.

Flair's voice irritates me tbh, I don't really want him around more. Best "legend" around now is Tully Blanchard if only because he can coherently string sentences together.

Could be something,could be nothing..

Credit:pwinsider

Charlotte Flair was in attendance at last night's AAA Triplemania event in Mexico, which is why she was not on last night's WWE event as originally advertised in Charlotte, NC.

I doubt there were any “We Want Charlotte” chants, which is a shame because I really do think she’s one of the best “big match” women of her generation. There aren’t many people on the level of a Sasha Banks in big match situations but Charlotte is one of them.

3 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

She's just there supporting her man. Nothing else.

Nah, I see her leaving WWE and going to AEW when her contract is up honestly. 

Ashley Flair coming soon 👀

7 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Nah, I see her leaving WWE and going to AEW when her contract is up honestly. 

Ashley Flair coming soon 👀

Honestly, i can see it.
I mean there isnt that much left for her to do in WWE...and with Hunter losing power and flair gone, who knows how long she is seen as that important.
You can prove yourself outside of the WWE, she has more freedom there and also would have more time for her Family.
But then, she is in a good place in the WWE.
Makes good money, prominent featured and can work with many of her friends.

Can go both ways to be honest.

I would trust AEW to book her better, but man, I'm just soooo soured on Charlotte from WWE. She's been the worst parts of Triple H and John Cena booking wise. A great wrestler of course, but I'm just over seeing her on TV, so I don't really want to see her in AEW.

5 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

I liked the name Jonah Rock but it looks he's just going by JONAH.

Not a good name. Capitalizing the whole name doesn’t make it any better either.

I like how Mox set the standard for post-release video packages lol But this last batch of releases have really picked it up.

Excited to see where she lands.

Edited by Fight Me.