• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

None of those are a huge loss. Emma wasn't doing anything in WWE but flirting with Moss backstage. That angle was never a good thing for either of them. Always a headscratcher to me. Rick Boogs is still a crazy powerhouse and could be used somewhere as exactly that. Not sure any company really "needs" him. He will definitely be working uphill to prove his worth...but, maybe. Eventually. Boogs kinda strikes me as an NWA guy. 

Mustafa Ali is a shame, mostly because he's always had untapped potential and WWE never really gave him a fair chance. His latest gimmick was awful. He was best when he was just himself...but they never liked that. Having someone from Pakistan who was a proud Muslim was never something WWE wanted or cared to embrace. They always tried to reinvent the wheel with him. Ali is the biggest name off that list...and I could see him in a place like Impact or New Japan. Probably not AEW...but, who knows.

The others? Not even worth mentioning. Aliyah did grow a lot. I know she got much better over time...and I respect that. But, she was never on my radar as someone I looked forward to seeing or cared anything about. Top Dolla is a *censored*ing doofus. Moss was never anything until they tried to use Emma to get him over, and that didn't work for obvious reasons. 

To be fair...Top Dolla is still more athletic than Tyrus, so maybe NWA want him to be their champion.

Edited by Generations

Dolph sucks. Always sucked. Always got WAY more than he deserved. I'd say he made out pretty damn good for a guy who could have accomplished much less. Also, he has a surefire thing with AEW. Just go and form a tag team with his brother. Finally lose that terrible ring name and go back to Nick Nemeth. Not a loss at all. Do the AEW and Japan thing for a while. Eventually WWE will put him in the HoF anyway. His career has been better than it had any right to be.

Edited by Generations

3 minutes ago, Generations said:

Dolph sucks. Always sucked. Always got WAY more than he deserved. I'd say he made out pretty damn good for a guy who could have accomplished much less. Also, he has a surefire thing with AEW. Just go and form a tag team with his brother. Finally lose that terrible ring name and go back to Nick Nemeth. Not a loss at all. Do the AEW and Japan thing for a while. Eventually WWE will put him in the HoF anyway. His career has been better than it had any right to be.

Oh *censored*ing please. 

1 minute ago, The Nerd said:

Oh *censored*ing please. 

It's true. 

Dolph and Miz have both been given WAY more than they ever needed to be given. Respect for both of them being workhorse performers. Nothing bad to say against them as people or employees. Reliable for sure. But WWE went above and beyond to cover them both in gold over the years. They aren't owed shit at this point. 

Just now, Generations said:

It's true. 

Dolph and Miz have both been given WAY more than they ever needed to be given. Respect for both of them being workhorse performers. Nothing bad to say against them as people or employees. Reliable for sure. But WWE went above and beyond to cover them both in gold over the years. They aren't owed shit at this point. 

There has to be a small part of you that realizes he’s valuable even if just to job out. He’s a safe choice in pretty much any situation. 

1 minute ago, The Nerd said:

There has to be a small part of you that realizes he’s valuable even if just to job out. He’s a safe choice in pretty much any situation. 

I literally said that he has value. He's a workhorse. And that doesn't change that he was given way more championships than he ever needed to have. He had a HoF career in WWE and they will eventually induct him as such. Doesn't change that he was a B- talent who was given A+ opportunities. 

5 minutes ago, StillDriven said:

Dolph Ziggler is released but The Miz still has a job? What is Austin Theory doing that Dolph Ziggler can't deliver on? Who would you rather see cut promo and think it was better than the other? 

Theory is younger. That's literally it. He became the new Dolph/Miz. It's a longevity thing. Probably the main reason they're axing Dolph. He's the new midcard "nothing special" guy.