WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think her firing was a bs reason. If it is true that Mattel is the reason for her firing, if I am in the same position as WWE I would choose Mattel than Mandy. Choosing from a wrestler and one of the largest toy company is an easy decision to make if you are in the business.

I hate seeing Mandy go but if the rumors are true that WWE asked her to stop doing that stuff and she still continue posting, breach of contract is a Major offense in any company. I get people defending her since she was groomed from an eye candy to one of the longest Women's NXT Champ but any person who does a breach of contract is an automatic termination in any workplace. Like what happened to Earl Hebner.

Mandy will be fine either way. - If the money from her website was already THAT good, then I'm sure she'll have even more people flocking to it now that the story has broke. Also, wrestling for indies these days is nowhere near the same death sentence that it once was. She has plenty of decent options if she wants to keep wrestling. Not sure what WWE was paying her...but, it seems to me that a lot of people are beginning to realize that you can live a more comfortable lifestyle by doing things like twitch or onlyfans, and wrestling occasionally for another company on the side. - At this point, all she really lost was the possibility of becoming a top name on Raw and SD. And I honestly doubt that would have happened anyway. (I mean...she's better than people like Liv and Rousey, for sure...but it has more to do with what WWE presents people as than anything else. And I just have my doubts about WWE actually doing anything that big with her.)

Edited by Generations

Credit:pwinsider 

TMZ Sports has an article with the former Mandy Rose, with her agent stating she has made $500,000 on her FanTime page since her WWE departure last week.

Capitalizing on her recent notoriety Mandy increased the price of the subscription site from $20 a month to $30 a month

An insane amount.

Yeah...she definitely doesn't need WWE. 

I mean...that amount will surely go down over time. She definitely won't stay making 500k per week. But, it still goes to show that companies like WWE need to reconsider their business model and how they treat their talents. - I personally still don't think they should have any say in what their talents do outside of the ring.

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, glennsoe said:

It’s a wonder she was ever on the WWE radar to begin with, honestly. In my opinion, she was never a standout talent when it comes to having what what it takes to make it in the States. She doesn’t have the sexiness and viciousness combo of an Asuka, doesn’t have the heart and underdog quality of a Kairi, isn’t considered one of the best in the world like an Io. Doesn’t have the unique charisma of a Nakamura. Doesn’t have the experience and legend status of a Meiko. She’s always been kinda plain Jane. She got an opportunity to step up her game and reinvent herself under the WWE umbrella and she tried to make the magical schoolgirl gimmick work but surprise surprise, it didn’t. I hope she returns to the joshi scene and kills it but she was doomed from the start, WWE-wise. Again, my opinion.

Edited by A N T I -

So there's rumours doing the rounds on twitter, that Bray has walked out on the WWE again. He left the MSG show last night. Rumours are he's walked because Vince is back on creative.  Mad if true. Got paid mad money for for rambling for 6 months in a story going nowhere, and wrestled on TV for all of 5 minutes. :lol:

5 hours ago, snakebiteSB said:

So there's rumours doing the rounds on twitter, that Bray has walked out on the WWE again. He left the MSG show last night. Rumours are he's walked because Vince is back on creative.  Mad if true. Got paid mad money for for rambling for 6 months in a story going nowhere, and wrestled on TV for all of 5 minutes. :lol:

It being re p opted he injured 

Credit:pwinsider 

The former Nikki and Brie Bella, The Garcia Twins, just announced via People that they have exited WWE. 

Earlier today, they removed their Bellas surnames from their social media but at that point, were still listed internally as being with WWE.

Each of the Garcias were backstage at AEW Revolution a few weeks ago.  Brie Garcia Danielson is of course married to Bryan Danielson.

On 3/13/2023 at 2:49 PM, snakebiteSB said:

As I understand it, the guy who started that rumor has a bit of a history of making stuff up though.

• 2 weeks later...

Found on reddit

Sean Ross Sapp on Twitter: FightfulSelect.com can confirm that the former Grizzled Young Vets, Jagger Reid and Rip Fowler have requested their releases from WWE. They've been involved with Schism of late on NXT. More details coming to FightfulSelect.com shortly.

Edited by glennsoe