• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Credit:pwinsider

PWInsider.com has confirmed WWE NXT releases are currently underway and have confirmed the following talents are no longer with World Wrestling Entertainment.

-Bodhi Hayward, who had been seen most recently in Andre Chase University and was a standout in those vigettes with his facial reactions.  He was apparently written off TV with the storyline being Duke Hudson has taken him out.

-Sloane Jacobs - 19 year old talent from PA who had worked the independent scene as The Notorious Mimi before signing with NXT in March 2022.  The Monster Factory trainee had appeared on NXT in the Women's Breakout tournament earlier this year as well as Level Up.  She worked the NXT live events over the weekend.

-Erica Yan - Originally from Shanghai, China, Yan signed last year and began appearing on NXT TV in late 2021.  She last wrestled for the brand in September 2022.

-Damaris Griffin,  a 26 year old talent from Texas who made several appearances on NXT Level Up.  He had not even been wrestling for a year with the company.

-Ru Feng, who signed a WWE NXT deal a year ago and had made appearances on 205 Live and NXT TV in an enhancement role.

Should we confirm any additional names, we will update accordingly.

• 1 month later...

Content I found wasn't even that risqué. Some twerking with a g-string, and some pretty hot bikini pictures. But, nothing that I would expect a release over. So...yeah, it might be because of something else. Feels like there has to be more to the story, honestly. 

Anyway...I was never a fan of her wrestling anyway. Hopefully she doubles down and shows even more skin. - Let the woman cook. 

Edited by Generations

Nevermind...I saw more of the content, and some of it is more revealing. Nipples are definitely shown, and there are even some pictures and videos where she flashes almost full frontal. (I personally don't think WWE should care. But, yeah). I'll just reiterate what I said before...more power to her. Lol.

Edited by Generations