WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Sasha is released, I don't want her in AEW. Maybe NWA or something. 

Or...isn't she one of those conspiracy theorist whackjobs? She might actually join CYN. As hilarious as that would be...

Naomi on the other hand, would be great just about anywhere.

Edited by Generations

50 minutes ago, EJ! said:

Sasha could definitely be the *censored*ing guy in AEW, but honestly her and Naomi both have more than enough  mainstream appeal to leave wrestling behind.

Do they tho as wrestling  fans we think they have it in the bubble universe  of wrestling but in main stream world of entertainment  that Carisma  is the same as Lance storm

31 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

Do they tho as wrestling  fans we think they have it in the bubble universe  of wrestling but in main stream world of entertainment  that Carisma  is the same as Lance storm

Hollywood and social media can make something out of anything. Batista was a notoriously mediocre promo and now look at him. Sasha’s Star Wars gig might just be the beginning for her. as far as Naomi,  i vividly remember her almost bringing in a whole group of new viewers by herself with her Rumble performance a couple years ago

57 minutes ago, EJ! said:

Hollywood and social media can make something out of anything. Batista was a notoriously mediocre promo and now look at him. Sasha’s Star Wars gig might just be the beginning for her. as far as Naomi,  i vividly remember her almost bringing in a whole group of new viewers by herself with her Rumble performance a couple years ago

Yezzir

• 3 weeks later...

Credit:pwinsider

While there has been no official indication they have been released, PWInsider.com can confirm that both Sasha Banks and Naomi were removed from WWE's Internal roster over the last 24 hours.

We have heard rumblings Banks may be doing some signings outside of WWE this Fall as well, but again, no official confirmation

• 1 month later...

Bye bye pervo..

Credit:pwinsider

Shortly after PWInsider.com posted our story about Vince McMahon and John Laurinaitis, several WWE sources reached out to confirm Laurinaitis has been officially, quietly, let go by the company.  

We are told that the termination happened within the last week or so and it was, for obvious reasons, being kept very quiet beyond a very small circle.   We are working to confirm when the departure took place but every source, to a person, made it clear Laurinaitis was let go.

Guest Fight Me.
16 minutes ago, Generations said:

It's crazy that she was still around. What did she even do? Did they keep her employed just because they felt bad about her injury?

Yeah they just kept her around doing nothing. It became a problem though when they stopped wrestlers from using Twitch, which was a huge blow to her as she was making more money there.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Trent Seven is a shocking one, though the guy is 40 now. A real British Strong Style run with Bate and Dunne could've been a lot of fun.

Edited by Fight Me.