Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

I think Roddy will get his release. Right now vets are either going up (Ciampa, Knight) or being let go.

It's just funny cause he's the last guy on Cody's original list of dream opponents when he left WWE but then Roddy signed to NXT at the time. They're like two ships passing in the night.

Macolm joke about if you don't want to be released, go to NXT UK, WWE will forget you exist. Also says he did ask for his release because he simply lost interest in pro wrestling, for now, he has no interest in doing anything related to it.

Edited by AegisAvenger

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, T-Hell said:

MFers got me hyped as *Censored* at the possibility of him returning at HiaC or Summerslam.

that second tweet doesn’t seem like he’s going back to WWE

if he’s talking wrestling i can see Impact but i also won’t be surprised if we see him controlling his narrative 

1 hour ago, EJ! said:

that second tweet doesn’t seem like he’s going back to WWE

if he’s talking wrestling i can see Impact but i also won’t be surprised if we see him controlling his narrative 

I don't know, I see Bray the type that is more interested in storytelling and elaborated character than pure wrestling, but go figure.

On 6/11/2022 at 4:07 AM, glennsoe said:

I hope she's to smart not to sign with aew, but Tony will throw a boatload of money her way...

Her healthy will not be taken care of in aew..

Lol...what?

I doubt she's going to return to wrestling in any in-ring capacity...so an on-screen role would be whatever. AEW is literally the second largest wrestling promotion in North America...so I don't think it would be a stupid move at all to seek employment there. Also, I don't know if Khan would even have a place for her. "Boatload of money" sounds excessive to me. I could see her as something pointless...like a valet/manager for Darby Allin. But, that's about it. 

And what even is this last part about AEW not taking care of her health? What does that even mean? 

14 hours ago, Generations said:

Lol...what?

I doubt she's going to return to wrestling in any in-ring capacity...so an on-screen role would be whatever. AEW is literally the second largest wrestling promotion in North America...so I don't think it would be a stupid move at all to seek employment there. Also, I don't know if Khan would even have a place for her. "Boatload of money" sounds excessive to me. I could see her as something pointless...like a valet/manager for Darby Allin. But, that's about it. 

And what even is this last part about AEW not taking care of her health? What does that even mean? 

According to Paige herself, she feels more healthy than ever before.
And she said she wants to be back in the ring...but she is the only one who knows if that is possible.
It could be a bit like the Daniel Bryan situation where the wwe was rather safe than sorry.

What i dont get is that she clearly seemed sad and dissapointed that they didnt re-new her contract, so its not like she was unhappy or anything despite there being a 0% chance she would wrestle in a wwe ring in the near future.
So why didnt they do anything with her? Use her as Manager, GM...anything.
Its Paige, there is stuff you can do with her for sure.

Where she goes and what she does, i dont really care...the main thing for me is that she takes care of herself and doesnt take unnecessary risks.
Sure it would be nice seeing her in the ring again, but if the risk is too big...its not worth it.